*Chapter 5*

Liza's POV

I stormed through the bathroom door and slammed my first against the mirror. A drop of yoghurt ran down my nose, making me even angrier. I really thought David was my friend, maybe I even liked him a bit... but that's besides the point. I just... I have been through a lot and I just wanted one good guy to enter this school!

Suddenly, the door swung open and there was Gabbie, the girl I had met in the hall earlier, standing with clothes in her hands.

"Gabbie? What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I saw what happened with David, so I went to my locker and grabbed some spare clothes I had in there for you," she smiled and handed me the clothes, I started to tear up just out of her act of kindness.

"Thanks Gabbie, this means a lot."

"I also shouted at David,"

"Thank you, what he say back?"

"Nothing, he just sort of stood there in shock."

"I can't believe he did that, I just...I just thought he was different you know? All these other guys are all jerks, they just use a girl and throw them out and when I saw David a tiny piece of me hoped he would be better. I guess not though."

"Zane told him to do it you know? It wasn't all his fault," Gabbie sighed. I shook my head. I'm done with boys. Correction, I'm done with David. Forever.

David's POV

I ran my hair through my fingers and slumped down onto the bench beside Alex. Alex glanced at me but then went back to eating his tuna and mayo sandwich. I sighed heavily realising the huge mistake I had made.

"Told you they were bad people." Alex muttered.

"I just made such a bad mistake," I suddenly let a tear slip from my eye, which caused Alex to actually look round at me.

"Dude are you crying?!"

"No what are you on about?" I covered my face quickly and wiped away the tears.

Alex stood up and pulled my hand away form my face, then he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Dude, you need to man up! If you want Liza then go get her, you know you messed up, she knows you messed up but if you want her to forgive you then man up and go talk to her!"

I was a little taken back by Alex's sudden outburst but I decided to listen to his advice and go talk to Liza. I nodded my head at Alex and ran through the halls searching for Liza.

"Have you seen Liza?" The blonde haired girl shook her head. However, then a red-headed girl turned her head.

"Why are you looking for my best friend?" Ahhhh this must be the famous Lucy, Liza's best friend.

"I need to talk to her," I replied.

"Last time I saw her she was at the bathroom," Lucy and her friend turned away and I turned my back to them. However, then I heard them muttering some rude stuff.

"Liza is such an idiot to think I'm her best friend," Lucy whispered.

"Why are you even friends with her?"

"She's smart, duh. I can just get answers for free"

I suddenly turned back to them.

"Why are you such jerks to Liza?" I asked.

"Ha! Sticking up for Liza are we now?" She taunted, he friend giggled.

"I can't believe anyone would want to be friend with a fake hoe like you," Her face dropped. Then some dude from Zane's group walked over, I think it was Toddy.

"What you saying bout my girlfriend dude?" I didn't reply, I only back away but he grabbed my hair and punched me square on the nose.

I fell to the ground and they all walked away. I knew I had to tell Liza, I couldn't let her get hurt like this but why would she listen to me?

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it, please leave feedback in the comments below. I have decided to ditch the updating days because it's so hard to follow! And I'm going on a trip next week where we aren't suppose to bring phones or iPads so I won't be able to update next week but yeh thanks guys❤❤❤❤