*Chapter 7*

Liza's POV

I can't believe David trying to tell me Lucy is fake, I mean she is a great friend, right? Speaking of which here she comes.

"Liza! I haven't seen you like all day!" She squealed.

"Yeh I have so much to talk abou-"

"Do you have the answers for the history homework?"

"I mean.. yeh," I replied hesitantly.

"Good, can I copy them?"

"Sure just grab it out my bag,"

She rustled around in my bag for a bit until she eventually found what she was looking for and walked away.

"Em! I need that back.. never mind," I sighed.

"Hey Liza!"

I turned around and saw Gabbie waving at me.

"Oh hey Gabbie!"

"Look Liza I'll cut to the chase, I heard what David told you about Lucy, and I know you don't trust him but you have to realise it might be true, just look what she just did to you, she took your homework and completely ignored you. I just think you should hear him out,"

Gabbie walked away and that's when I realised that everything David says was true. Lucy was using me, she was fake! I decided to approach her and ask her about it.

Eventually I found her gossiping with her airhead friends.

"Lucy I know what you are doing,"

"Liza? Dear I don't know what you mean?"

"Don't act dumb with me Lucy, I know you are a fake friend, I know you re just using me,"

"Well of course I am, you really think someone as popular as me would become friends with you,"

"I should have known! You forced me to lose weight and for me to become unhappy with my body, you always ignore me and you always use me!" I let a tear slip from my eye and quickly wiped it away. Lucy just laughed and shoved me to the side before she strutted off with her stupid friends.

I ran to the only private spot in the school, the roof.

David's POV

I'm laying on the roof just thinking about everything I have messed up on in life. So I was thinking about a lot. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming up the stairs to the roof. I looked over and saw Liza standing there. Her eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying.

"Oh hey Liza,"

"You were right David she is fake,"

"I'm sorry Liza,"

Liza came and sat down next to me.

"You know David, I have a cousin that goes to your old school,"

"What's her name?" David asked.

"Evie," I replied

"Don't know her,"

"I'll text her and ask if she knows you,"

"You don't have t-"

"It's no big deal David,"

Liza's POV

Liza- Hey Evie, do you know a guy called David Dobrik? He's at my school now and used to be at your school

She replied almost instantly.

Evie- David Dobrik? The guy with the kid?

What? He has a kid?

Thanks for reading guys, I have decided this book will have about thirty chapters because I just want it to be a short story, but yeh thanks for all the support on this book. Thanks guys❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ p.s I had to republish cause I mixed up lucy with the name Emily