Chapter Five: Thursday Evenings

(Y/N) bit into her tofu, as she stared at Mr Han. He was eating his food across from her and had a bothered expression on his face. The atmosphere was heavy, as he quietly ate his food not knowing what to say.

"So- um... Mr Han, I've noticed you've been busy with work lately."

"I'm always busy, what are you trying to indicate?" He asked. Taking a spoonful of the soup and bringing it to his lips. She gulped, as she looked down at her spicy tofu soup.

"Maybe you can take a nice break?"

"I don't have time for breaks, what about you? Don't you still need to make that script? Keep up with your classes? Pay off your debt?"

"Yes..." She sighed, as she continued eating. He was a mysterious man and always acted differently in whatever situation. One time he could be a little soft and another, he could be the same work addict. He always shifted and it bothered her a lot.

Mr Han took a glance at his watch, as he stood up. Pushing his chair in and he looked at her in the eyes. Before he sighed and adjusted his tie.

"I forgot I had a business dinner with a very important client. Goodbye." He declared, as he went off to the door. (Y/N) sat there quietly, as she stared at his bowl of soup.

I should keep it in the refrigerator for him, I'm sure he wouldn't want it to go to waste. It's a shame I couldn't eat with him for a little bit longer, I want to know what his deal is...

"I'll leave your soup in the refrigerator... have fun..." She mumbled.

"I swear, he's like some kind of rich heir. You're one lucky girl, (Y/N)."

"You girls seriously need to get your heads out of the clouds. Besides, you shouldn't use people like that." Yi-hyun shook his head.

Minae, Yi-hyun and (Y/N) were eating their lunches outside their school campus. (Y/N) was talking about Mr Han again and how he was a very closed person. Minae loved talking about him and still wanted to meet him, but also Zen. While Yi-hyun felt out of place and was jealous about how interested Minae was into those two.

"Just ask him out on a date already, he would never refuse a pretty girl like you." Minae winked.

"Wait what? I'm not that interested into him for dating! I just... I don't know, I want to see who he really is. Not how the media views him, I don't think he's that harsh."

"I heard a rumor, once he pushed one of his workers so hard that they sent the woman home crying." Yi-hyun sighed.

"That's just rumors. We're not in high school anymore, we're adults. Besides, I wouldn't believe it unless I had a credible source." (Y/N) pointed out.

After classes ended, she made her way back to Mr Han's place. She was determined to work her hardest and to impress him with her food. The day before, she bought some groceries and was going to put it to the test.

She underestimated her skills and finished making dinner before he even came home. She pouted, as she walked over to his beloved cat.

"Hello, Elizabeth... does Mr Han treat you like his world? I've never expected a rich guy like him to love a cat to relieve his stress. I thought most villains would have pet cats and- gives me an idea!"

She snapped and picked up Elizabeth. She walked over to the table and sat down on a chair. It was one of those swirling chairs, so her plan was to turn around once he came home.

I'm sure it would make him laugh! Hundred percent sure! He would even love it, because I have this beautiful cat with me.. maybe it would be happy if I brought my cat over here sometime? I'm sure she gets lonely time to time, waiting for Mr Han to return...

Shortly the door clicked open and footsteps were heard. This was the key to start and once it got closer, she slowly turned around. Softly petting Elizabeth's head. As she had a twisted smile on her face and Elizabeth purred.

"Purrrfect, I've been expecting you. This was the cheese in the trap, oh did the cat catch your tongue-" She blinked.

It wasn't Jumin. Wrong person. Worst timing. A wave of embarrassment consumed her, but the woman who entered the penthouse began to laugh. She had long vermillion  hair, golden eyes, and she wore a maid outfit.

"I know you! Are you the girl that's kind of like Jumin's nanny that he mentioned? You look pretty cool, just call me Seven."

"Uhh..." She was confused on who this person was. The person was dressed up as a woman, but her voice sounded more like a man. But soon it hit her and she clapped her hands.

"Are you a cosplayer?"

"Hmmm, I wouldn't really say that... but I do love dressing up, I'm a guy. Also a friend of cat dad. I came here to see Elizabeth. It's a long story, but basically I was banned from ever seeing her again. So I had to come here undercover."

"Uh- what? I'm so confused! Mr Han never mentioned you before, please leave I don't want to upset him. I'm sure he wouldn't be too thrilled to see you here, if he banned you from seeing his cat."

"I thought you would be cool with me and wouldn't tell him." Seven pouted, as he crossed his arms. Someone cleared their throat, as they appeared behind him. It was Jumin.

"Get out of my house."

"Well shoot, I was caught. See you later, call me anytime!" Like a storm, he quickly left. Just like the way he came in and Jumin sighed. He walked over and looked down at her lap.

"Elizabeth seems to take a liking to you, she's sleeping on your lap."

"Really? Not even my own cat would sleep on my lap." (Y/N) laughed. She smiled up at him and gently closed her eyes.

"Just... welcome home, Mr Han. We've been waiting for you."