PART : 13 MY OVER CARING HERO

Inline comments are love , for fast update do inline comment

"Love like in movies , jo hero ko heroine se aur heroine ko hero se hota hai , like that "she cutely asked while manik shaked in head in a disbelief thinking that how she could be so cute every time .

"Yes , that love jo hero ko heroine se hota hai and heroine ko hero se and now it happened to you with me "manik replied back in same way like she had asked.

"Wow , love is so beautiful , i have seen in movies , i am still shocked i am in love with you , but without any regret now , as you are not my kidnapper , you are my saviour , so i love you my hero "manik was in a shock after listening the 3 magical word from her mouth. He didn't think that she would confess her love so easily but she confessed.

"You know I was so confused from past few days , when you come close me , when you touch me , why i always feel good but now no confusion as now i know the answer"she said happily but is she really in love with him or it's just the physical attraction . As love doesn't only mean physically feeling good , love is trust.

"That's good , now let's go home back, if you will remain in water for long time you will catch fever , i really can't take that risk " manik said again being over caring.

"What ? Why ? We have just took a one ride only , no i don't want to go back home "she said sadly holding his hand and tried to convince him.

"We are going back home and that's finale , i don't want to listen no "he said being dominating and she looked at him sadly.

"That's so unfair , i will not talk to you "she said angrily , crossing her hands around her chest and made angry pout.

"Okay fine no home "manik said as he can't see her angry or sad and nandini show him 32 teeth

"and not water park also"he said making her again sad .

"I mean , we could go somewhere else , where ever you want but not water park "he said and she nodded her head positively and started thinking where they could go.

"Ahaa Why you picked me up "nandini shouted as suddenly manik picked her in his arm in bridal style and he was just smiling looking at her.

"To take you in changing room mam , so that you can able to change your wet cloth or else you will catch cold "he said and in next movement nandini sneezed.

"Oh no , you catch cold , now we should go to doctor "manik freaked out on a one sneeze only. Which was clearly showing that how much overprotective he was for nandini.

"Manik , i am fine "nandini was trying to explain him but he was in his own world and immediately he reached in rest room and put her down and now she started coughing also

"No you are not fine , see now you have started coughing also , it's all my fault , we shouldn't have came here "he said sadly as he can't see her in a little pain also and nandini was constantly coughing and all this was making him even more worried for her.

______________________

Then in no time they reached hospital and nandini was now having a bad cold and cough and little fever.

"Bhai , what happened to nandini " mukti asked worriedly , when manik walked inside , nandini was in his arm and still she was constantly coughing.

"Didu , i am fine , it's just a cold don't worry"nandini said cutely in between her cough looking at mukti , when manik laid her on bed.

"Not only cold , fever also , i am so stupid that i took her there after knowing that she could catch cold "manik blamed himself and sat beside nandini worriedly.