PART : 7 ESCAPED OUT

Try to do inline comments guyz and expecting 650+likes

It was 4am and nandini was still awake and lost in thought , how to get rid of this monster. Finally she got an idea and she got up  from bed after throwing her blanket happily.

"Monster , you think that you are smart but you don't know , i am more smarter than you "she said , looking at manik , who was sleeping on couch. She looked around as like she was searching something and then her eyes got stopped on manik's pocket and she became sad.

"Oh no , monster's phone is in his pocket , now how i will take it out ?"she said sadly in crying tone as her plan was to call her parents through his phone.

"Nandini take out the phone from his pocket and call your parent "her mind said to her but she nodded her head negatively.

"If , he will wake up and  get to know about my plans then he will surely kill me "she replied back to her mind and started bitting her nails in nervousness.

In last , she finally ignoring her fear , decided to take the phone out from his pocket as she really wanted to talk  with her parents as she was missing them alot. She had just leaned down and forward her hand to take out his phone then only manik moved in sleep and she got scared , with in a second  she was on bed and covered herself upto her head with blanket as like she had seen a ghost.

She peeked out from blanket after slowly pulling the blanket down to check , he was sleeping or not. She finally took relief when she found him sleeping peacefully. She again gathering courage walked toward him and leaning on him and start taking out his phone but he again moved in sleep and she got up hurriedly but then only her leg got stuck with table and she directly  fell on him.

"Ahaha.. "manik woke up and screamed looking at nandini as nandini's face was not visible because her  hair were falling on her face and this made monster manik scared.

"What are you doing here , nandini "he asked holding her arms and she was finding words , looking at him having fear in her eyes.

"If , you want to sleep with me , then you should have told me before"manik said while having smirk on his face and listening this nandini immediately got up.

"No no , nothing like this , i was not feeling sleepy , so thought to walk in this room and then my leg got stuck in table and i fell on you "she spoke while giving pause after each word and manik was not looking satisfy with her words.

"Now good night , i am feeling sleepy "she ran toward bed immediately and laid down covering herself with blanket and manik was staring at her  like kuch toh gadhbadh hai .

"Mumma , why my all plans are getting fail "she cried like a small baby.

Manik  laid back properly on couch and his hand got touched with his phone and he found that his phone was coming out from pocket and he immediately understood what was nandini trying to do.

"Uhmm , smart move baby , my baby is growing up , not bad "he said having smile on his face , looking at nandini.

___________________________

Next morning

"I get to know everything baby , what you was trying to do last night "manik said after sitting in front of her on bed and nandini eyes popped up in a shock.

"Take this phone , you was trying take out this last night  right , now take this , i am giving you this myself "he said while giving his phone to her , first she gave him shocking looks but then she became happy and took the phone and manik was just smiling looking at her.