"Ah!mmnn! Ah~" I dug my face into his neck.

" j-Jungkook-l" I moaned as he starts to move his hips a bit faster.

His hands held tightly at my waist as my legs wrapped around his.

" f-faster Jungkook.... Please" I moaned.

He kissed my neck as he thrust in me with his whole length..... It felt so good...... I didn't want anything else.

All you could hear was our moans and skin slapping, plus the bed shaking.

I never felt this good in my whole life...

He slowly came to a stop as he was breathing tiredly.......he flipped us over and caressed my ass.

" ride me." He says in a deep voice.

I nodded before positioning my self.....
I slowly slide his member in me as he closes his eyes tightly griping on the sheets.

" mmm" he moaned.

I started to move my hips back and forth making myself shake a little.

I pushed back the hair that fell in my face as I ride on him. His hands held my waist pushing me and bit faster, and he would grunt sometimes......

" ugh~ nugh.... I-I'm cumming..." He moaned.

He moved his hips towards mine making our bodies move in sinc. A couple minutes later we came together.

I fell on top of him tired. I was breathing heavily and so was he. I laid on his chest as he wraps his arms around my waist....

" first time?" He asked caressing my head.

I nodded.

" mine too." He said and I look at him in disbelief.

" really?" I asked.

" yep." He smiled.

I can't believe a handsome,sexy, muscular guy like him haven't have sex yet with a girl when he was still alive...

" did you have a girlfriend in the past?" I asked. YES! I KNOW I SHOULD SHUT UP BUT I CANT.

" no." He answered.

" why not?" I asked

" because none of the girls at school appeals to me." He replied.

" hmm...." I hummed suspiciously.

" are you lying to me?" I said squinting my eyes at him.

" no, I'm not" he giggled.

" I didn't like anyone." He smiled.

" then why did you like me?" I asked playing with his chin.

" I don't like you." He looked at me.

" I love you, that's a difference" he kissed me head.

" but why me? I'm just like every other girl." I said.

" yeah, but something in you, makes me feel wanted....." He pulls my body off of his torso and lays me next to him.

" wanted?" I asked

" mm wanted" he snuggles his face into the crook of my neck. He had his soft lips pressed against my neck as he hummed.

" you don't feel wanted with other women?" I asked caressing his fluffy hair.

He shook his head saying no.

" why not?" I asked

" because the way they look at me...... Tells me they only want my body...... , but the way you look at me.... Tells me you want to be with me." He said softly.

A smile pops on my face without knowing......

Aww he is so sweet...

I felt him wrap his right leg over my waist as his arms hugged me tightly.

" I just want to be with you" he says.

I hugged his head into my chest as I notice he was tired.

I pat his head until he finally falls asleep.

" I love you too" I kissed his forehead.

" I won't leave you...... 

No matter what happens.....

I'll be by your side."