[05] the not so careful hacker; pt 2

I remembered something that had happened 2 days ago as I hid my computer in the quietness of Central Park. I kept getting better at things . Not like school work or something like that, like my strength has increased a ton, and i ran so fast once i thought time around me froze. Another example would be my reflexes have increased dramatically, instead of the clumsy teenager i am known to be, i had totally knocked out to big ass men that tried to steal my ruck-sack.

"Strange.." I thought, but decided not to think about it anymore. I sat down on bench close to my computer and pull out a book. I was wearing some light skinny jeans that were too big at the bottom that i had to roll them up, a black and white striped shirt, and some chucks. I pulled my long hair pack into a ponytail and i picked up my big glasses so i could actually see the words in my book . I had been about 10 minutes when something in my head said " they're here."

"Crap crap crap..."

i don't know why i am so nervous, i mean if they caught me they would kidnap me and probably keep me in there jail forever and i would never finish my plans of attacks.......okay now i'm really nervous. i decided to slowly lift my head from my book, expecting to see lots of agents in black suits talking into their ear pieces, but i did not see that. I saw something worse, something that made me actually pee my pants.

The Avengers .

THE FRICKING AVENGERS.

THE FRICKING AVENGERS WERE LIKE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

They were all there, well except Thor and Hulk, the dick known as Tony Stark in his iron suit, Uncle Sam himself; Captain America, Black widow, and the strange arrow dude Hawkeye. WHY WERE THE AVENGERS LOOKING FOR MY COMPUTER? WHY NOT LIKE SOME AGENTS OR SOMETHING?!!?

And at that exact moment, the worst thing could happen, they were about 60 ft away from me when fricking Captain America made a strong eye contact that he would not shake right into my soul.

"Okay that's it, i'm screwed."

I slowly broke the contact by looking at the bush where my computer is.

"LYLAH STOP, STOP LOOKING AT WHERE THE COMPUTER IS!!" but i kept looking back and forth from the hiding spot to Uncle Sam, and sooner or later, he figured out where the computer is.He grinned at me and then pointed over to the area where it is, said something to the team, and they started to walk towards me and my bush hiding spot. I looked back down to my book. I think the other members of the team finally saw me too. When they were about 10 ft away from the bush and I, i knew i had to stop them. I pulled the small gun out of my back pocket that i took from the guys who tried to rob me, stood up, and i ran straight in front of them. I pulled the gun straight where they stood.

"Freeze!" I said in a very shaky and scared voice. The gun in my hand was shaking rapidly, i just couldn't shoot someone, i'm only 14, i can't kill someone.

"What the..." Hawkeye said in a hushed tone. Cap put his hand up to signal the team to stay back, and he did something that surprised his team and me, he put his shield down. At that point the gun i was holding fell from my trembling hands, as he walked closer, i started taking small steps back.

"Lylah.." he said

"How do you know my name?!" i demanded. He chuckled slightly and pulled his mask off.

Steve.

My eyes grew two times their size and my mouth opened into a "O" shape.

"Ste- Steve?" I said.

"Lylah I need you to let me get behind yo-"

"I can't let you do that Ste- Captain." I said in the strongest voice i had in that moment.

"Lylah you need to move now, we don't want to-"

"Should have listen the first time Cap." I said as i ducked and kicked his legs out with my right leg. As he start to fall to the right, i kicked him back to the left side with a roundhouse kick.

"Holy crap, did i just do that?!" i said in my head.

Cap fell to the ground. He didn't come up, he just stayed on the ground looking, very confused.

"Okay kid, it's go time." Tony Stark said as he flipped his mask on and Black widow and Hawkeye got their weapons out. They started making their way towards me, and that's when I ran.

That's when I ran like hell.  

---

A/N:

[AHH HERE IS PT.2!!! THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET INTENSE!!!!

I can't wait to see were I go with Lylah and the other members of the Avengers!! I hope you guys are enjoying and are excited too!!:)

 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! EVERY COMMENT AND VOTE ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! YOU GUYS ROCK!

CAM♡♡♡]