[ 06 ] fangirl

peter: good morningjaslyn: good morningpeter: plans today?jaslyn: none that i know ofpeter: meet me at the library?jaslyn: sure

peter: good morning
jaslyn: good morning
peter: plans today?
jaslyn: none that i know of
peter: meet me at the library?
jaslyn: sure. what time?
peter: ten-ish?
jaslyn: got it.
jaslyn: see you soon.
peter: sea ya
peter: *seen
peter: *see. autocorrect is annoying.
jaslyn: lol i know it. but yeah, SEA YA.
peter: what did one ocean say to the other?
jaslyn: nothing they just waved.
peter: no, it said 'i SEA you'
jaslyn: bye, peter.
peter: i guess that was funnier in my head.
jaslyn: it definitely was.
peter: call me when you get to the library if i'm not on the steps.
jaslyn: will do, petey.

jaslyn rolled out of bed, genuinely debating to just leave the house in her pajamas or actually shower and get dressed. she looked at the time on her phone, already nine-thirty. she squint her, looking across the room to her mirror and shook her head.

"not again." she sighed, grabbing her towel out of the clean laundry basket.

"hey, peter

"hey, peter. i'm at the library and you're not. um... i'm gonna go inside because it's kind of cold and it's starting to rain which isn't cool. i'll be on the third floor in the research department. call me when you get he- actually, don't, the librarians already hate me thanks to carson, so like... text me when you're here... or just call me. maybe find me, i don't know. oh, this is jas... lyn and i'm in the library. so, yeah, bye."

she shook her head as she walked up the steps to the library, "i'm sure he knows it was you." she muttered to herself, "you literally just spoke to him about meeting him here."

she yanked the heavy door to the library open and stepped inside. it felt just as cold inside as it had outside. she sighed and head for the massive staircase, going up to the third floor. she set up at the usual spot she'd go to on every floor, on the floor at the massive windows that overlooked the main street. luckily, you couldn't hear anything from inside and the view had always been nice to her. she pulled her laptop from her bag and got comfy waiting for peter.