[ 01 ] fangirl

jaslyn balanced on her knees on the stool in the designated room for yearbook, going through her photos for the day

jaslyn balanced on her knees on the stool in the designated room for yearbook, going through her photos for the day. "which to delete, which to delete," she sang to herself, clicking the button on her camera over and over.

"don't fall!" carson shout, pinching her thigh. quickly, earning a slap from his friend. "shit," he muttered, rubbing his arm as he sat by her and put his bag down on the table.

"i'm stressed, don't come to bother me."

he laughed at her, "we're a not even a month into the school year and you're stressed? which is like two weeks we've been here."

"yes! now, fuck right off."

"ha! okay." he pulled his laptop from his bag and opened it up. "you busy tonight?"

"nope. when am i ever?"

"i dont know." he shrugged, "maybe when you make plans with yana."

"i guess, but she's busy."

he drummed his fingers against the table, "well, lucky for you, your favorite best friend is not busy and you're not. looks like we've got plans tonight with each other."

"and what does my second favorite have planned?"

"i don't know, maybe a movie. maybe... i really don't have a clue." she put her camera down, about to look at carson, but her eyes caught someone much more interesting. peter parker.

"jaslyn," he snapped his fingers in her face and she swat him away.

"not now."

"jas?"

"not now. do you understand english or do i need to speak another language for you?"

he typed his password into his laptop. "how is that whenever i'm with her, something or someone better comes along?" he muttered to himself. "peter fucking parker of all people."

"don't be jealous, sweets."

"i'm not. why don't you just ask him out?"

she laughed finally turning towards him, "no. why don't you?"

he rolled his eyes, "because peter is the last guy i'd be interested in, not my type. anyway, tonight, movie, which one?"

"anything is fine."

"nope, we are not playing this game today. every time you say anything or you choose, you complain the entire way home."