RUN

RUN

*Book 1 of the "Operation Evolutians" Trilogy*

She woke up knowing nothing.

Not where she was or why she was there. She didn't know the reason behind the injuries and scars marking her skin or why she was found in the forest. Alone. With a bullet in her shoulder.

All she knew was her name, Lauren. And his name; Spencer. The name without a face, a memory. Just that name.

Lauren was in a hospital; that's what the blue-eyed woman told her. A place to help her recover, a place to heal.

It was, until it wasn't.

And now, she's on the run.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The Operation Evolutians Trilogy

00. TBA
01. RUN [Complete]
02. CAUGHT [Complete]
03. CONTROL [Complete]

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● 

NOTE

This is my first ever Wattpad novel, started as of the 6th of February 2017. I've been working with the idea since last summer. Please be advised that there will be errors here and there because this is a first draft.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd add this to your reading lists, comment and vote. Also, feel free to give constructive criticism, but don't be rude.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Copyright

© 2017 by Prantika Saha (Prantika12)

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

If you read past here, you are officially a Evolutian. Welcome aboard!

~ Prantika