BJ let out a deep growl, cutting me off, glaring at me. "Don't take her side mother!"

I reach out grabbing him by his shirt, pulling him down to me. "Watch yourself Mr." I glare at him, holding his gaze until he lowers his eyes. I glare at him for a second longer, before letting him go.

He raises back up to him full height. He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry mother." He says.

"I'm not taking her side. I understand why you feel the way you do. All I'm saying is, he's your sister mate. You have your mate so you should understand. So before you just kill him, think about your sister and the way she feels." Lisa seems to care for this guy. I understand why BJ is upset and want to kill him. But it's not worth losing the relationship with his sister.

People start to leave out the dining hall, making their way past us. "I have to go train with my pack mother." He places a kiss on my cheek, before walking off. He's really upset. I don't want to take sides in the matter, but BJ needs to think before he acts.

After talking to Lisa for a while longer, I head back into the dining hall. I take my seat back at the table and smile as I watch Tim hold Adam on his lap, tickling him. Adam laughs uncontrollably, trying to get away. Tim laugh along with him, not letting him escape his hold.

Adam finally managed to get out of Tim's hold, falling onto the floor laughing. Before Tim could grab him again, Adam quickly crawls under the table to the other side laughing, getting away from Tim. He stands to his feet and sticks his tongue out, causing Tim to laugh.

"I'm going to show Mandy the spring. Do you want to come with us?" Tim ask me.

"I want to come!" Adam says smiling excitedly from the other side of the table. I let out a low chuckle giving Tim a nod.

We leave the castle and head into the forest. I walk through the forest talking with Mandy, as we watch Tim chase Adam in circles around the trees. I look over at Mandy to see her smiling as she looks at Tim. I can see the love in her eyes.

"I take it that you have forgiven Timothy for his behavior." I look back over at Tim chasing Adam around the trees.

"I guess so. He's not the jerk I thought he was. He's really sweet. He's everything I expected my mate to be." Mandy says smiling.

"You two make each other happy." I give her a small smile. When I first met her, she and Tim weren't really on good terms. But things have gotten much better between them. Tim was constantly apologizing to her for what he had done. I thought it was pretty funny seeing how in love he is already. Mandy is a good girl, I like her.

Once we finally get to to the spring, Tim and Adam quickly strip down to their boxers, racing each other into the water. I don't think Adam has been playing any video games since we've been here. He has a lot to do here. A lot of friends and family here with him. With that, he doesn't need those games to entertain him all the time.

We all swim around laughing, playing tag. Mandy and I against Tim and Adam. I laugh as I try to swim away from Tim as fast as I can. "Get her uncle Tim! Get her!" Adam says watching Tim chase me through the water. I try to get away, but he still managed to slap the side of my leg with those long arms, tagging me.

"We tagged you both, now you have to catch us," Adam says laughing, swing further away with Tim from Mandy and me.

We all laugh and joke around as we swim. I laugh watching Mandy show Adam how to swim like a mermaid/merman. A smile spread across Adam's face as he looks over towards the trees. I follow his gaze, until my eyes land on Blake making his way towards us. I let out a sigh not wanting to see him. But I'll rather deal with him than to feel that pain.

Lycan King जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें