I looked up at him, as the anger boiled up inside me. “You can tell my so called dad, that he does not own me, and that I am not going anywhere!”  I shouted at him. “Well Sheena you really don’t have a choice, I was hoping you wouldn’t refuse but as you have done, I have to inform you that your dad has also a hit man ready to kill your so called new friends if you do not accept.” The tears I had been desperately holding in were now overflowing, as I couldn’t believe that the only friends I have ever had where now been taken away from me. Moreover, if I wanted to keep them, then I would be giving Damon Lee and Cherelle a death sentence. My heart broke as I tried to think of a way I could get out of this, but there wasn’t one. I knew what I had to do, and although it broke my heart, I couldn’t put them in danger and from what I have heard and seen over the last few months, I knew what he was saying was true. “Ok I will go with you under one condition,” I said through my tears. “What is that?” he replied cockily. “That you will guarantee me, that no harm will come to my friends,” I said as I slowly tried pulling myself together, As knowing I would have to walk out and give so sort of explanation to Damon any minute now. “Alright I think your dad will agree with that”. “Sheena this is what you are going to do. You are going to tell Damon that you are going to see your dad alone and nothing more ok”. ”Then you will follow me, as we have a car ready for you which the driver will then take you to your new home.”

Although I understood everything that he was telling me, I was still finding it hard to digest.  As it did not seem real, it was as if everything he was saying was just some bad dream or something. However, the only thing I kept thinking of was what he had said about Damon Lee and Cherelle. In addition, there is no way I was ever going to let any thing happen to them and even if that meant me dieing instead, then so be it. I told myself.

 I nodded my head as I stood up. I felt something hard pressed into my side, when I looked down my breath caught in my chest as I saw it was a gun. I felt like my heart was going to explode in my chest, as it started to beat so fast. He gave me a warning before he put his gun away, and then opened the door. Seeing Damon’s worried face had me wanting to run off with him but in the back of my mind, I knew I would be only causing him a death sentence. I could feel my body beginning to break down, so I kissed Damon long and hard as he held me close to his chest. Then I heard a clearing of the throat breaking us from the kiss. ”I hate to ruin the moment, but we have to go now Sheena,” he said with a slight laughter to his voice. “What are you talking about where are you taking her?” Damon asked. I placed a finger over his lips and  said “Damon its ok I am just going to have a quick chat with my dad I will be back before you no it” I said in a confident voice, not that I was feeling confident at all ,as in the inside I was crumbling to bits. He gave me a worried look but I put on my best fake smile, while giving him one more quick kiss. Sheena keep going this is for the best, I repeatedly told myself, as I turned and followed Mr Chambers.

 Making sure the whole time not to look back at Damon, as the tears flowed down my cheeks at the thought of never being able to see him again. My vision was becoming so blurry that I was finding it hard to see where I was going, but hearing Damon calling out to me was making me move faster. As I knew if he was to see my face now he would not let me go there alone, and that would end up in Damon’s death. My head was spinning and my heart was breaking, and as much as I was trying to hold it together, I couldn’t.

I was so off in my own thinking mode that I didn’t even realise we had reached the car, until Mr Chambers roughly grabbed onto my arm and pushed me into the back seat of the car. I was beyond scared now, as I couldn’t feel anything as numbness took over every inch my body. Jumping in beside me, he grabbed my bag and then started to search me taking every thing I owned away from me including my cell phone. I tried fighting him off but he just slapped me around the face and instructed the driver to lock the doors as he exited the car. Crying hysterically, I laid down along the back seat and began thinking of Damon.

I don’t know how long we were in the car for before I was woken up, by being dragged out of the car. As I opened my eyes I could see a massive built man, he had hold of my arms still and just threw me over his shoulder. I screamed and kicked him, but he didn’t budge at all. He brought me up some stairs and into a room where he just threw me onto the bed then left while locking the door behind him. Jumping off the bed, I started to scream kicking and punching at the door, trying to get out of here. I have been trying for about an hour now and exhaustion was taking over, my body slumped down to the floor with my back up against the door. I continued to cry until I felt sleep take over.

 much <3 Mel xx

 Please vote comment fan : )