Chapter 5

"You're meaning to say, you've got a date with the Oliver Abrams and you just 'forgot to tell me'?"

Alisha's eccentric friend, Callie had become very melodramatic when she simply commented that she couldn't go shopping this Saturday because her and Mr.Abrams had a work party to attend. 

"I really don't see why it's that big of a deal Cal, it's just work." Alisha's stress induced headaches seem to have appeared very frequently lately. 

"JUST WORK? Oh, my dear Al, how naive you are. Oliver Abrams is the most attractive man this side of America and you are practically going on a date with him!"

"Callie Mae Harvey if you do not calm down this instant and understand that this is not a date but simply a work event then I will have no other option than to shove you out of this window!" She gestured to an open window. I do need your help though, I have absolutely nothing suitable to wear. I dress models and homes all day for a living but when it comes to myself I have no idea what looks good on me, so I need you."

Callie clasped her hands together and began to hop across the room in excitement, "Never fear my silly little friend, Friday after work we will go shopping for the most knockout but sophisticated dress you've ever layed eyes on."

*********************************************************************************

Friday arrived very quickly, it's funny how when you don't want something to happen it seems to come around even faster than normal.

By the end of Alisha's shopping trip with Callie she discovered many things:

-Purple, blue and yellow were not her colour.

-Her friend was absolutely crazy

-Nice dresses are alot more expensive than they should be.

But she had finally gotten the one and only dress, and she must admit that when she tried it on she felt like it had been made just for her. Callie promised she would come over an hour before Mr.Abrams picked her up to do her hair and makeup. 

Alisha was experiencing a severe knotting in her stomach about tomorrows events but those nerves soon turned into familiar anger when she recieved a very arrogant text:

From: Oliver Abrams

See you tomorrow sweetheart, try not to look too inferior

next to me, I don't want to be embarrassed and have to put a bag

over my head.

'Ah Mr.Abrams, if only you knew what I have in store for you.'