Chapter 4

Saturday rolled around slowly for Oliver, he was very much looking forward to seeing Alisha Tate all hot and bothered. No man could deny her outstanding beauty even through her work front and business suits. He suddenly began to wonder what she would wear to a work colleagues house on a saturday evening for tea? Surely she would feel to dressed up to wear one of her skirt suits. 

Having spent his university days in Italy, he picked up a few cuisine tips and was cooking himself and Alisha a wonderful pasta dish when, exactly on time, there was a delicate knock at the door which signified her arrival. 

Chucking the tea towel over the shoulder of his plain white v-neck t-shirt he walked to the door and opened it to reveal a casual yet chic looking Miss.Tate before him. 

For some reason, the black jeans and plain pink knitted jumper made Oliver more attracted to her than he was before. They greeted eachother and Alisha walked past him into his living area leaving behind her a trail of sweet strawberry scent which made Oliver's words stick in his throat. 

"Your home is lovely Mr.Tate, I love these flowers on your dining table, yellow roses are a personal favourite of mine. It's almost like you knew." She spoke lightheartedly and moved all of her hair onto her left shoulder when bending to smell the flowers, leaving her neck exposed to Olivers vision. 

What the hell was wrong with him? He was acting like some love-sick schoolboy over a woman he only met 2 days ago. Well, standing here gawping wouldn't do, especially when he clearly had the absolute opposite effect on her. He suddenly didn't like how she'd not shown any interest in his good looks or charming personality and remembered one of the last things he said to her in the cafe "Don't worry, I won't touch you until you beg me to." Guess it's time to make her beg then, Oliver thought.

**********************************************************************************************

After dinner, Alisha helped Oliver clear the table so that they could get to work on their plans. 

"So, a friend of mine is an actor in a movie that's being made and has invited me to go to the opening party next Saturday so that I have a chance of meeting his boss. I was thinking, if we went together we could convince his boss that if he invested in our companies he would be gain alot from it. Your company could provide good costume and set ideas and mine, good advertising methods. What do you think?"

"That sounds brilliant Mr.Tate, are you sure you want me there though? I'm not very good at selling things effectively and I have no practise in that field."

"Alisha, you must be there for a number of reasons...

Number one: I will not be able to sell only the idea of advertisement, I need your design aswell for him to be interested.

Number two: The whole point of us working together is to help eachother.

Number three: Someone's got to be the eye candy."

Rolling her eyes Alisha realized that it was 9pm and she'd been there for 2 and a half hours. "Goodnight sir. Thank you for dinner, I will see you next saturday."

She strutted to the door with a sudden burst of confidence and played one of his own tricks on Oliver when she turned to say "I'll text you my address as long as you promise not to sit outside my house everyday of the week."

****************************************************************************************

At about 11pm, Oliver was lay wide awake still kicking himself, his plan was to get her to beg for him but it was clearly going to be harder than he thought. A beeping on his phone sent him crashing back to earth. 

From: Alisha Tate.

11:10pm

21 Yale Lane 

What's the dress code?

-Alisha Tate

His anger soon left as quick as it came at her short message to which he replied:

The dress code is posh and formal but not ball-room style. You could always wear nothing though, that'd be good.

He knew she'd not appreciate such an 'inappropriate' text but he began to find himself counting down until their next encounter and fell to sleep smiling.