"He couldn't? Not even you know the code." The edges of her lips turned up slightly, it was cute.

"No. Instead I have to wake you up to get in." I scoffed, i took the bottle from her hand and placed it back on the coffee table. "Who does know it?" I asked.

"Um, Hol, Alisha, Claire, Han, Cherri, Pheobe, Ginger, Melanie-"

"Melanie know the code?" I cut her off, i couldn't hide my surprise. She nodded hesitantly.

"I ought to change it." I nodded in agreement. She really should.

"I'm sorry." She breathed, slowly edging closer to me. Her hand wrapped around mine and before I knew it she was sat on my lap. I smiled. I couldn't resist, she was just so sweet.

"Me too. I wasn't snooping. I was just borrowing your knickers when I came across the box." I explained. I still wanted to know about that box.

"You're wearing my knickers?" Her eyebrows shot up. My smile mirrored hers, as I nodded.

"Get them off! They're mine!" She nudged me playfully.

"Are you going to take them off for me?" My hand ran down her side. I smiled as Jessie shivered, goosebumps rose on her pale skin. That's the affect I had on her.

"No." Her face fell serious, but I could tell she was trying desperately to suppress a smile. I grabbed a cushion from beside me and whacked Jessie square in the face with it. Her eyebrows flew up and her jaw dropped in shock. I lifted my index finger and closed her jaw, sealing it with a kiss.

"You'll catch flies, Jessica." I breathed against her lips.

"I don't think so. Only one living thing gets to touch this mouth." She beamed, clearly amused at herself. She thought she was so clever.

"Who's that then?" I glanced around the room, feigning disinterest once more.

"My boyfriend." She whispered.

"Do you realise I'm a girl?" I smirked.

"Oh, I know you're a girl alright." I giggled cheekily. I could feel my cheeks flushing. "I'm talking about Tinie, Tinie Tempah." She continued with her lies. I'd heard the rumours, she had allegedly dated Tinie Tempah. Whether she had or not, I had no idea.

"Oh, your tabloid boyfriend?" I ran my fingers through her short, silky, glossy hair. She shook her head. She continued to grin at me.

"Miss Cornish, I'm not sure what game you're trying to play, but-" I didn't get chance to finish speaking before her plump pink lips had clamped down on mine. I loved how naturally pink her lips were. They were gorgeous.

"I love it when you call me Miss Cornish." She spoke between licks as her tongue invaded my mouth.

"So, you wouldn't prefer Sex God?" I pulled away, breaking this kiss. She was grinning ear to her. Her hands flew to the back of my neck and she gently yanked me forward.

"I'm a sex God?" She asked, there was no trace of humour in her voice. She was being dead serious. I nodded slightly, then laughed.

"You're nothing in comparison to my boyfriend though." I copied her failed tactic.

"Shut up you lesbian." She nudged me again. Her nudges really weren't all that nudgey though. They were quite painful.

"Homophobe." I breathed, wagging my finger in her face.

"Don't point. It's rude." She bit my finger softly.

"You're the rude one. Stop being so sexual, miss Cornish." I attempted to pull my finger back, but she only bit down harder. I was going to be bruised and bitten now.