Chapter 100 Drink

Start from the beginning

Thanerah was going to sleep but she felt some movement from Hidan then felt her hand being grasped. She slightly opened her eyes to see his hand holding hers with their fingers intertwined. She smiled widely and closed her eyes.

--

Thanerah woken up in the middle of the night, she yawned softly then glanced at the clock on the night stand to see that it was only 11.25 PM. She yawned once more, sat up and stretched her arms into the air. She glanced down at her side to see the space empty. *Hidan’s up.*

Soon, she heard her phone ringing. “Huh?” she quickly went to the edge of the bed and looked down to see her phone lying on the floor with her clothes. “Tch…” she quickly grabbed the phone and answered it “Yes?”

“Thanerah? It’s me, Tagor.”

“Tagor? What do you want?”

He said to her sarcastically “Wow, that’s a nice greeting.”

“Sorry,” she rubbed her eyes to keep herself awake “I just woke up. What’s the problem?”

“I found some info on your target; apparently he moves around a lot but hides really well. Especially from the dick-face Pierce.”

“Is Thunder with you?”

“Of course he’s with me!”

“Okay, okay, I was just checking. Where are you?”

“I’m at the Eternity Lounge. I’ll meet you there.”

“All right.”

The line ended and she closed her phone. “Hidan!” she called out as she started to grab her clothes from the floor and changed. She realized that Hidan’s clothes were gone as well. *Of course they’re gone! It’s not like he’s going to walk around the city naked!* she thought.

Then the bathroom door was opened and Hidan came out all fresh and clean. When he saw his wife, he greeted her “Hey babe.”

“Hey…” she put her sleeves on and said to Hidan “My brother just called. He found some info on my target.”

“That’s good.” He said casually as he walked towards the basket of fruits and took an apple to chew on. “Where the fuck is he?”

“At the Eternity Lounge.”

“Hmm…I think I know where to find that.”

“You’ve been in this city before?”

“Only once, that was when I first met Pierce…” Thanerah could see that he was thinking about the past and saw his hands turning into a fist and it crushed the apple in his hand. Thanerah quickly grabbed a nearby towel and cleaned his hand with it. When his hands were cleaned she looked up to him.

“You know, you can tell me anything.”

He sighed heavily in defeat but grasped her hand quite quickly. She was quite startled when he did so but he was holding her hand gently. “I’ll tell you soon enough, but for now we have to kill this fucker before he moves again.”

“R-Right…”

--

She had no idea how Hidan could remember the city’s route when he only came here one time. Thanerah was already confused of where they were going, she can’t even remember what road she was on, even though there were signs they were in different languages that she couldn’t understand or ever seen it before. Thanerah tightened her hold around his arm and asked him “How do you know your way around here?”

He smirked at her and replied “The signs.”

She made a click sound with her tongue “Don’t give me that crap, Hidan. You can read that weird language, can’t you?”

“Hey, been living for centuries. After all, this is where I was originally born.”

“What? This city?”

“No, this world. I only went to the Shinobi realm as a vacation. Joining the Akatsuki was just part of the fucking fun.”

“But anyway, are we almost there?”

“Yeah, just up the stairs at the corner.”

--

Thanerah saw her brother relaxing on one of the long couches while Thunder was on the ground, waiting. Tagor stopped drinking his drink when he saw his sister and brother-in-law entering the lounge. He waved his hand to them to get their attention. They saw him immediately and strode across the dark room towards him while getting some stares from the other customers but the couple ignored them at best.

Tagor opened his arms to them as a welcoming gesture “Welcome to the Eternity Lounge!”

Hidan didn’t seem to be amused and immediately went straight to the point “Cut the crap, Tagor. Tell us, where is Tsukon?”

“You’re grouchy, what the hell happened? You argued or something?”

Thanerah scolded him “Tagor!”

“Sheesh, chillax you two. I was only playing around a bit. You two don’t have a sense of humor, do you?”

Tagor!” scolded Thanerah and Hidan in unison.

He held his hand up in defense “Easy you two, sheesh. What got you two on the leach?” he mumbled as he stared at the couple. “At least have a drink then you can hear me out of what I got, okay?”

Hidan and Thanerah glanced at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They joined Tagor and Thunder. Hidan called out to the waitress “Two Killers!” The waitress nodded as she was collecting some empty glasses from an unoccupied table then went straight to the bar.

“Two Killers?” asked Thanerah with an arched brow at Hidan as he rested his arms on the head of the couch.

“Don’t worry, babe. It’s a nice fucking drink which I think you’ll like.”

“It has that name for a reason, Hidan.” Growled Tagor.

“Come on, it’s not really that heavy, Tagor.”

“Yeah, but I drank only one and I was drunk as hell; I only get drunk after 6 beers, Hidan.”

“Then you’re a fucking wuss.”

“What the hell, Hidan!?”

“You fucking heard me: once a wuss, always a wuss.”

Tagor growled at him like a wolf and Thanerah could see a killing spree twinkling in his eyes. “You’re lucky that sister loves you, or else I would have thrown you out of the building already!”

Thanerah barged in “Enough you two! You’re acting like children, AGAIN!”

They immediately stopped when they saw the waitress standing before them while holding the couple’s drinks. “I’m sorry, but here are your drinks.” She placed them on the table quickly and strode away from them. Could her feet get away any faster?

Thanerah growled at the two men before grabbing her drink. She was going to drink some but Hidan quickly stopped her by grabbing her wrist quickly. “Babe, slow down. It’s a real killer. Take a few sips first.”

Thanerah looked inside the clear liquid drink with an orange umbrella, small green stones at the bottom and a piece of lemon on the glass. She swirl the drink a bit as Hidan released her wrist while watching her with Tagor. Thanerah hesitated then took a few sips. When the burning sensation quickly got on her throat, she coughed and said to them “I-It burns!”

Hidan let out a loud laugh and he took some sips of his drunk casually “Take it slow, babe. It’s a Killer.”

Thanerah coughed softly and softly glared at her husband “Next time, I order my own drink.”

To continue this story, go to my profile and read Dark as Love. It's the Hidan Sequel. Enjoy. :)