180…

185…

200

I thought in my head as my foot stayed at the gas pedal. I glanced at the speedometer.

210…

I shifted my attention to the road again. It was raining hard so the there wasn’t that many cars around. Well not a lot of cars driving 210km/h.

I glanced at my rearview mirror to see it it was still there. Unluckly it was, speeding its was towards me. I cursed under my breath and made a sharp turn to the dirty road to my right.

Well let’s get things interesting shall we? My car hit a few bumps causing me to slowdown a little but my sharp turn was noticed a little later by my pursuer who already sped past the path I had taken.

“Well that’s a disappointment.” I murmured my accent getting a little rusty because of my cover.

I carried on driving a head seeing nothing but the rain and the greenstuffs here and there.

I bet my baby was gonna have a lot of mud in her after this is over. The thought made me sigh.

“Better get this over with.” I murmured again.

Trying to gain speed with the recky, muddy and completely blurry road a head of me which me me enter a forres.

I followed the trail and if it’s a dead end I’ll just have to…make improvements on the trail.

I suddenly felt a really hard hit from behind. I glanced at my rearview yet again and noticed the black car was back.

No body hurts my baby. Ever. I thought angrily my eyes drifting in the radio compartment. I pushed a few buttons to access my baby’s in my personal opinion’s sweetest defence mechanism.

A screen appeared, switching sides with the radio. I typed a few buttons, just as I received another hit.

Oh now twice was just pushing it. I thought, stomping on the gas pedal, the path was getting narrower, more trees blockingthe way which bum me out because the trees actually looked durable enough to kill me if I hit it.

After a few more clicking the machine gun finally activated which was located at the roof of my car. I suddenly heard a series of gun shots, I felt a smug smile spread on my lips.

                “That’ll teach you, punk.” I said but rolled my eyes when the car didn’t explode or even stopped.

Bullet-proof. Figures.

I could use my missiles that can be activated with the code C39F– nah where’s the fun in that?