Chapter 96 Insane!

Start from the beginning

Thanerah zipped her bag and slung it over her shoulder before she faced her brother. “You heard me. I’m going to the Despair’s Den.”

Tagor immediately protested “A-Are you insane?! Why would you go there?!” he asked frantically. That is what she expected from her brother, but not this much.

Thanerah’s left eye brow twitched in annoyance since he was talking rather loudly and it was hurting her ears. “Brother, you’re over-reacting AGAIN!”

“What the hell did you expect from me? Dance around in joy that my only sister is going to one of the most dangerous suicidal places in the entire world?!” Thanerah simply shrug her shoulders in a lazy matter. Tagor got an anime sweat-drop on the back of his head as he stared at his calm sister. “How come you’re not scared as I thought you would?”

“Simple: I’m just tougher than you.”

Tagor shot towards her with an anime vein popping on his forehead “That’s not a good reason!”

“Tagor, I’m not as weak as I used to be. I’ve grown stronger.” She placed her hand on her brother’s shoulder with a confident smile “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. Besides, I’m with Hidan and Thunder.”

“But still, that’s not good enough.”

Thanerah pulled her hand away from him and asked “Then what do you suggest, brother? Drag you with me?”

Tagor thought about it for a moment while rubbing his chin and closing in eyes as a thinking gesture. Then he asked to Thanerah as he opened his eyes “As a matter a fact, yes. But you don’t need to drag me.”

She stuttered “Wa-Wait? What?”

Tagor nodded as he crossed his arms on his chest “You heard me. I’m coming with you to the Despair Den.”

“And you think this is going to make things better?”

“At least I’ll know that you’ll still be alive when we return.”

“If we’ll ever return; after all, you did say that it’s one of the most dangerous suicidal places in the entire world.”

“Don’t push it, sis. Besides, I have the urge to run.”

Thanerah smirked at her brother and said “What a coincidence. I do so too.”

--

Thanerah greeted her husband with a peck on the lips after he stop talking to his father. When she pulled away from the kiss, she told Hidan about her brother coming along with voyage. Hidan immediately groaned and softly glared at his brother-in-law “I hope you don’t use that f**king annoying habit of yours.”

“What? Disturbing your ‘precious’ moments, brother?”

Hidan coldly said to him “Don’t call me that!”

Tagor replied while holding his hands up in defense “Fine, sheesh. Calm down.”

Thanerah softly glared at her brother and went near his ear “Don’t even dare to use the word ‘brother’ or anything like that. He has some…personal reasons for that and it could cause you your head.”

Tagor arched a brow at his sister when she pulled away from him “Thanks for the warning…”

Hidan was growling at Tagor softly but when Thanerah placed a hand on his chest, he stopped. Sometimes, he wondered if she could stop a rampage elephant with just a mere touch. Thanerah also said to Hidan “And Hidan, Thunder is coming as well.”

Hidan groaned deeply “The f**king lightning mutt? Isn’t Tagor enough?”

Thanerah shrugged her shoulders “Well…” she and Hidan looked down at Thunder who was eyeing them while wagging his long tail side to side. “…Thunder seemed to be eager to come, don’t you?” she asked Thunder. His only response was a good nod.