Chapter 94 Rise and Shine

Beginne am Anfang

Thanerah smiled lovingly and she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck so she could bring his lips down on hers. It was just a simple long peck but it was sweet and lovely. Thanerah softly pulled away but right after she bite his lower lip which made him to growl softly.

Thanerah softly pushed him off her and said to him “Come on, I’m starving.”

--

The couple entered Wraith’s office with Thunder walking beside them. They were immediately greeted by Wraith (obviously because it is his office!), Odin and Tagor. Wraith greeted them from his desk “Finally you both got here! We were wondering what was taking you two so long!”

Thanerah asked “What time did you expected us?”

Odin answered “About an hour ago or so.”

Hidan cleared his throat a bit and asked his father “Hey, can we talk in private for a moment?” Everyone stared at him with curiosity but Odin nodded.

“Sure.”

He and Hidan walked away to another room and Odin closed the door behind him after Hidan entered the room. Once they were gone, Tagor immediately went straight to the point, “So sis, we should get you ready for your wedding dress and make-up. You know how time consuming that is!”

“What are you? A wedding planner and a hair dresser?” asked Thanerah as she arched a brow at her brother. She wondered if he was even gay.

Wraith snickered, actually trying not to laugh but it was quite hard while Tagor’s face was turning incredibly red. He growled at her like a wolf “Don’t make me hurt you…”

“Oh come on, bro. You know that I was just joking with you.”

“Right~” he said to her sarcastically.

--

Odin turned around to face his son with a serious expression as he crossed his hands behind his back. “What is it, Hidan?”

Hidan sighed softly and leaned against the tall shelves of books. “Remember when we rescued you from the Republic City?”

“Yes.”

“Well, when we were attacked. I also saw--!”

“Koruko” Odin cut him off.

Hidan stared wide eyed at his father “Y-You knew?”

Odin nodded sadly. “Yes…you should know by now that I know what happens before and after. After all, I am the High Priest.”

Hidan sighed heavily in annoyance and grumbled under his breath “I still can’t f**k believe that my little brother is still alive. Worst of all, he joined the Natoku side.”

“…I’m sorry.”

Hidan arched a brow as he looked at his father “For what?”

“I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you. I shouldn’t have run away after what happened. I should have taken you and your little brother with me.”

“Even if you did, I would have refused to go with you and keep Koruko myself.”

“But still, I could have done something to prevent this…”

Hidan let out another sigh “Well, what’s done is done. I’m just f**king worried for Thanerah right now.”

“Why? She’s not that weak. After all, she is Lord Jashin’s daughter.”

Hidan let out a small laugh “F**k, I keep forgetting that.”

“What? You’re afraid?” Odin asked with a playful grin.