Chapter 93 Properly

Comincia dall'inizio

Hidan looked at her with an arch brow “You knew?”

“Knew about what?”

“That nearly everyone we know is here. And they f**king invited themselves to the wedding tomorrow as well.”

“…okay, that I did not know.” She was mentioning towards the part when everyone invited themselves. She shivered by the thought of millions of people watching her as she goes down the aisle tomorrow. “Argh…now I’m even more nervous…”

“And you don’t think I am?”

They sighed heavily together and Hidan wrapped an arm around her waist then turned towards the restaurant. “Well, best not to keep them waiting. I hate it when they’re getting f**king grouchy” Hidan muttered under his breath in annoyance with the last line and Thanerah agreed with him as they walked towards their rehearsal dinner.

--

When the couple entered the restaurant, they immediately heard a yell “Hey, there they are!” they looked to see a whole room of people they know as they were clapping towards the couple. They both blushed but gave their best to smile toward their guest. Hidan leaned forward to whisper in Thanerah’s ear.

“Do we really have to be f**king here?”

Thanerah weakly nodded towards Hidan with a force smile. She didn’t know when and how but she soon realized that she was already sitting right next to her husband, along with the other guests in the long table that was filled with beautiful decorations of plates, cutleries, flowers, even an ice swan in the middle.

*Wow…I didn’t expect this rehearsal dinner to be so…grand.* Thanerah glanced at her husband to see him mingling with a man she doesn’t recognize but she presumed him to be Hidan’s old comrade or something.

She sat there silently and yet bored. She looked around the table to see the whole lot only men but there were two or three women in the table but they were doing the exact same thing. Nothing. This made Thanerah curious; would being a wife would make her silent like a trained pet under their husband’s control? Does Thanerah wanted to be controlled by Hidan? Probably, she doesn’t know it yet. Or will EVER know but she certainly wouldn’t want a life like that for eternity and that for sure is a very long time in her situation as a Jashinist.

Her train of thoughts was interrupted when she heard “Tha? Tha!” She quickly returned to reality and turned her head towards Hidan who was calling out for her.

“Wh-What?”

He narrowed his eyes “You’re just really f**king quiet all over a sudden. Is there something in your mind?” he asked, entirely paying attention to her instead of the other males in the table as they were chit-chatting with each other instead of the women.

Thanerah sighed heavily which made Hidan even more curious. She answered him “It’s nothing, Hidan.”

He growled at her with a small sneer “Tha, don’t f**king lie to me. It’s f**king pointless.”

Thanerah blew her lips in defeat then truthfully answered him “It’s just that…I don’t want a life as a wife on a leash.”

“What the f**k do you mean by that?”

“I mean…” she glanced at the other wives but she saw one talking to another male but soon the other one who was sitting right next to her wrapped an arm quickly around her shoulder and pulled her away from the man she was talking to; like a rare possession and he was scolding to the man who was talking to his wife. “Okay…that’s…possessed.”

Hidan looked at her direction and smirked widely “Of f**king course. We male Jashinists have this insane possession over their wives.”

“Is that why the wives are not talking at all?”

“Hmm…pretty much. I mean, I would get really piss off if another man talks to you.”

“Okay, now that’s TOO obsessive.”

“What? We can’t help it.”

--

Thanerah let out another heavy sigh as she was standing on the balcony that is right outside while everyone else was mingling in the inside. She just needed a breather for a moment, and by that she means getting away from the other men to avoid Hidan going rampage. Soon she heard the door being closed so she quickly turned her head.

She sighed in relief “Oh, it’s you.”

She returned her eyes to the city below; she’s on the highest balcony of the restaurant, as she felt warmth from behind. As expected, he wrapped his arms around her waist and a soft peck on the side of her head. “What the f**k are you doing here instead of in there?”

“I just need a breather, Hidan. Nothing big.”

Hidan sighed heavily as he rested his head on her shoulder. “This dinner is so f**king boring…”

“What were you expecting?”

He shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know. Imagine we could be doing something else besides this.”

Thanerah smirk widely since she knew where he was going and said to him “And what would that be?” She moaned softly when she felt him giving her love bites on her neck. He pushed her black hair away to expose more skin for him to feast on. Then he stopped but left a few butterfly kisses here and there. No doubt that he left some marks on her neck as well. Thanerah wondered why he stopped but he turned her around by holding her shoulders and she immediately saw some serious eyes.

“Hidan…?”

He sighed softly then suddenly asked her “Do you love me?”

Thanerah blinked a few times, wondering if she was just imagining this. “What?”

“Do you love me?” he asked her firmly this time. She had no idea why Hidan was acting like this all over a sudden.

She simply answered while she was still being wryly to him “Yes…?”

He sighed softly once more “Then I’ll do this properly…”

Thanerah had absolutely no idea what he was talking about but soon he got down on one knee while holding her right hand. “Oh…”

“Thanerah…I know we were married when we barely knew each other but since we’re going to get officially married tomorrow so I think we should do this properly.” He took in a deep breath “So, will you really marry me?”

Thanerah’s breath was taken away in an instant when he asked the question that would make any woman make their breaths taken away. What Thanerah could do for now is nod. Hidan grinned widely and he quickly stood up from the ground and crashed his lips on Thanerah’s. She felt something wet running down on her cheek. Was she crying? Probably from too much happiness.

She wrapped her arms around his neck quickly so she could press her body against his plus to make the kiss deeper and more meaningful.