Chapter 92 Preparations

Start from the beginning

“Hmf.” Odin shouted to the building behind him “Yulina! Come here! Thanerah is here!” Soon a beautiful woman with long straight purple hair came out with onyx eyes while wearing beautiful purple dress mix with midnight blue. Yulina got to Odin’s side and bowed her head to the couple.

“Please to meet you.”

“Likewise.”

Odin introduced to Thanerah “This is Yulina Wreight. She’s a top stylist and she’ll be helping you for the rest of the day for the rehearsal dinner.”

“Right.”

Hidan was going to say something but Odin quickly grabbed his son’s collar “Come on, son! Time for you to get ready for your own wedding!” Odin dragged Hidan inside the building while Hidan was shouting.

“Let the f**k go of me! I’m not a f**king child!”

Thanerah giggled behind her hand while Yulina rolled her eyes. “Typical…” she muttered under her breath. She turned to face Thanerah and mentioned her towards the door next to the one that Hidan and his father entered. “Shall we get started?”

“Yes.” She nodded and walked through the second door with Yulina.

--

(Play ‘Honor to Us all’ by Mulan. Imagine that Hidan is Mulan for this part XD)

                Once Hidan was dragged inside, he immediately saw a large tub of water and saw an overweight middle age woman walking towards him. “There you are, young man! Where have you’ve been?!”

“I’v--!” she didn’t give him enough time to talk because she started to push him behind the covered folds. She started to strip him bare as he protested. “H-Hey, what the f**k are you doi—Whoa!!” Odin pushed Hidan down in the large tub of water and Hidan fell into it with a loud splash. Hidan went to the surface while shivering “It’s f**king cold…!” while rubbing his arms to try to keep himself warm.

“It would have been warmer if you have been here on time” said his father as he was smirking widely at his trembling son. Hidan was going to say something but the overweight woman poured a big pile of water over him, causing his hair to fall down flatly. Hidan pushed his wet down hair from his eyes but soon he felt his head being scrubbed roughly with shampoo by the overweight woman.

“We’re going to make you the handsomest groom ever! Your wife will be very pleased with you in the end!” she started to pour something in his hair and started to scrub his skin with a sponge while his father was grinning widely from the side while watching his son being bathed.

--

                He was in another room while three women was grooming his silver hair painfully while sitting on a flat pillow and wearing nothing but white garments. Hidan was groaning in pain as they were combing his hair back to its hairstyle but they were combing it more than necessary. Hidan asked his father – who was sitting right beside him – while growling “I-Is this really f**king necessary?”

“Oh yes, no one likes to have a bad hair day on their wedding day.”

“Bu-But it’s not our f**king wedding day today.”

“Still, you don’t want to make your wife angry, would you?”

Hidan just growled lowly at his father as the women continued to comb his hair painfully.

--

                Next, Odin brought Hidan to the tailor for his wedding garments and Hidan felt like a doll than a man while the women were dressing him up in many ways. He felt slightly dizzy as they were going around him while trying some fabrics on him from here and there. It was time consuming and irritating. It made him to feel like an idiot.

So far, they got him a very nice blue coat with some gold materials here and there; buttons; epaulets. Plus his red thin cape that is attached on his right shoulder. He was wearing some dark brown pants and boots and a black shirt underneath the jacket but it was wide open to expose his chest, of course.

The woman pulled away from Hidan so they could see their work and they said in unison “Perfect!” They turned towards Odin who was sitting on the chair the entire time. “He’s ready!”

Odin nodded and stood up from his seat. “Thank you for your help, ladies.” He looked at the clock that was hanging on the high wall “And just in time too.”

Hidan arched a brow and glanced at the clock as well. “Holy shit…” he muttered as he stared at the 7 o’clock clock in disbelief. Hidan couldn’t help but wonder of how Thanerah was doing. Suddenly he felt the front of his collar being grabbed then being dragged out of the room by his father like before.

“Hey! Let the f**k go of me, old man!! I can f**king walk by myself!”

“Shut up and respect your elders, Hidan!”

“You’re not the f**king boss of me!”

POW!

“Ow! What the f**k old man!!?”

POW!

“CUT THE F**K OUT OF IT!!”