Chapter 91 Croissant

Börja om från början

“Watch your language!” scolded his father.

Wraith slightly smirked and glanced at his brother “He definitely is like you, Odin. You used to swear as much as he does in your younger days.”

Odin turned to send his brother a glare, “Shut the f**k up.”

“There we go. Father and son alike.”

Thanerah was really amused by the scene before her. It was like watching comedy, only that she’s in the part of it but she seemed to be like a ghost to them as Odin and Wraith were having a small argument about the past.

Hidan was rubbing his head where he was smacked and he groaned “Why the f**k is everyone hitting me so f**king hard these days?”

Thanerah arched a brow with a small smirk then she leaned her head so she could whisper to him, “Aren’t Jashinists supposed to love the pain?”

Hidan stopped rubbing his head and smirked softly at her, “I can’t help it. I just have a f**king habit of pissing everyone off with my complaints.” Then his attention turned to his relatives when their argument was getting louder and louder.

“You slept with Orydema!”

“I was f**king drunk! You could have stopped me!”

“I couldn’t!”

“Why not?!”

“Because I was too drunk! I was barely standing on my own!”

Thanerah arched a brow at the argument and she whispered to Hidan, “You’re family is quite attached with drinks I see.”

“Where the f**k did you think I got my drinking f**king problem from?” Hidan made a point to his wife as he watched the argument. Honestly, why is everyone arguing all over a sudden? Hidan sighed heavily in annoyance and then took in a good deep breath. Thanerah knew what was coming so she quickly covered her ears. “STOP THE F**KING ARGUMENT ALREADY AND TELL WHAT THE F**K YOU WANT!!!”

The two brothers immediately stopped from Hidan’s shout and they both turned to glare at Hidan. Soon his head was smacked AGAIN by them. “Respect your elders!” they scolded at him in unison. Hidan groaned and he glared up at them while rubbing his head where they hit him.

“Okay, okay, just tell us what you want already.”

“Well…” Odin and Wraith glanced at each other before looking back at the seated couple. “Since you two have been bonded for quite some time, we think this is the best time for your wedding ceremony.”

Thanerah and Hidan froze in their spot for a moment then glanced at each other then returned their eyes to the elders. “What? Now?” asked Thanerah and they nodded.

“Yes, now.”

“…That’s…a short notice.”

Odin chose to ignore what Hidan said “We’ll do the ceremony after tomorrow. Wake up bright and early tomorrow so we can get you both ready for your wedding.”

--

The couple went to the apartment that was given by Wraith, it looked similar to Hidan’s old apartment but it had different style of furniture. Thanerah preferred the old apartment then this, but oh well. The door closed right after Hidan entered and the two were incredibly quiet since they were told that they were getting married just in two days. Sure they were in love, but there was no…romance.

Thanerah heard her husband sighed softly then felt warmth behind her and strong arms were wrapped around her waist. “You’re awfully quiet, Tha. You f**king nervous or something?” he asked her. Thanerah turned her head to look at him then she pecked his lips softly.

“I’m…quite nervous.” She confessed.

Hidan sighed heavily and gave Thanerah a soft peck on the cheek. “Everything’s going to be f**king fine. You’ll see.”

Thanerah smiled softly then asked Hidan “What do you want to eat for dinner?”

Hidan hummed softly to himself as he think then he said to Thanerah “Know how to cook some chocolate croissant?”

Thanerah grinned widely at him and nodded. Hidan pulled his arms away but grabbed her hand to lead her into the kitchen. Suddenly they were tackled to the ground by a happy Thunder. “Aaah! Thunder!” beamed Thanerah as she wrapped her arms around Thunder’s neck and he licked her face.

Hidan groaned and sat up while rubbing his head. “Someday, I’m going to have my skull cracked…” he grumbled under his breath as he watched his wife being licked by Thunder. “F**k, almost forgot about this f**king mutt.”

After a while, Hidan and Thanerah composed themselves from the ground. Thanerah was petting Thunder’s head and asked “How are you boy?”

*[Everything was so darn boring! Where were you?!]* asked Thunder with an annoying look in his eyes. Thanerah laughed nervously and said to him.

“Sorry about that boy, we had some issues with the Republic City.”

*[So I’ve heard]*

Hidan asked Thanerah as he was looking through the cabernets “What the f**k is he saying, Tha?”

“He was just asking me of why we were away for so long. That’s all, sweetie.”

Hidan glanced at his wife over his shoulder and smirked. He turned his attention back to what he was doing and finally found some four. “Come on, babe. Help me out.” Thanerah sighed softly then scratched Thunder’s head once more before she walked to the fridge to take out some milk and eggs.

--

                Hidan was helping Thanerah of folding the uncooked dough into croissant shapes. Thanerah knew how to make shapes but Hidan insisted to help to make things ‘faster’. He was pressing his body against hers from behind while looking over her shoulder as they worked the dough together. It was quite relaxing and lovely. When it was done, they put the finished dough on the iron platter before putting it inside the hot oven. While they were waiting for the croissants to be made, they cleaned the kitchen with a little food fight with the remaining chocolate.

They cleaned themselves after their little fun and when they were done, so were the croissants. They placed all the croissants on a simple plate and waited for them to cool down. Hidan didn’t want to wait anymore so he grabbed the first croissant and took a bite after blowing it. The croissant crunched as he chewed it and he grinned widely at Thanerah after swallowing it. He held the bitten croissant towards Thanerah’s mouth.

“It’s f**king good.”

Thanerah smiled and opened her mouth to let him to feed her. He did and Thanerah took a big bite of the croissant. She squealed in delight “Hmm, it’s so good!” Hidan chuckled a bit before munching the remaining croissant. The couple ate the little chocolate croissants together and sometimes, Thanerah would feed Thunder a bit.