Chapter 90 Crashers

Start from the beginning

The vicar continued till the end “Therefore if any man can shew any just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter forever hold his peace.”

Nobody said a word but before the vicar could continue, Hidan stood up “I for one f**king object!”

Everyone gasped and turned their heads towards Hidan. Soon Thanerah stood up as well “And I agree with him.”

The King shouted in fury “What is the meaning of this?!”

“Your majesty, do you really know this woman?! This f**king b**ch is nothing but a f**king whore!”

Everyone gasped sharply and guards were clenching onto their swords. The King grabbed the handle of his sword as he was sneering at Hidan. “How DARE you defy my future Queen, Clearance!”

“Don’t give me the f**king crap! And my name is not f**king Clearance!” shouted Hidan, he canceled his disguise and everyone gasped once again. “My name is Hidan and I’m the son of Odin who you nearly executed!”

The guards quickly moved but the King shouted “Stay at your ground!” The guards stopped immediately but they exchanged a few glimpses at each other in hesitation. The King looked at Hidan “Now, explain yourself or I’ll regret sparing your life!”

Hidan grabbed Thanerah’s hand and walked towards the King as people were watching and murmuring as he walked by. Hidan released Thanerah’s hand when they reached them and he pulled out the photos that Tagor showed them. “This is the proof.”

Hidan passed the photos to him and Thanerah saw Cencilia’s eyes widened when she saw a glimpse of them. She quickly protested “H-Honey, there is no need to se--!” it was too late; the King saw the photos and his eyes widened. Soon it was replaced by anger and he glared at Cencilia. Suddenly he slapped her across the face hard and everyone gasped once more. It was so hard that it most certainly left a red mark or a scratch and she fell to the ground. She started to sob silently while holding her marked cheek but the King wasn’t staring at her mercifully.

“…I actually thought that you were the one, Cencilia. I thought you really loved me but I was wrong.”

Cencilia sobbed as she stared up at the King then she glanced at the Advisor who was staring at the scene in shock. “R-Richard…” she mumbled to him. The Advisor AKA Richard look at Cencilia then it turned into disgust so he looked away. “Ri-Richard…?”

The King turned to glare at his Advisor “You!” The Advisor flinched then quickly tried to run away but Thanerah quickly turned into a wolf and tackled the Advisor to the ground while roaring at his face. The people either gasped or scream in surprise. The King was quite shocked and surprised himself but Hidan was smirking widely as he crossed his arms on his chest. The Advisor shook in fear as he stared up at the wolf Thanerah while she was growling at him dangerously.

Hidan said to the King “There is one more f**king thing that you should know about your father’s death.”

The King flinched and he sent Hidan a dangerously look “What of it…?”

Hidan answered him “We believed that he was poisoned,” he nodded towards the trapped Advisor “by him.”

The King narrowed his eyes at him, “What proof do you have for that?”

Hidan gesture towards the cake “Thanerah who has a high sense of smell, can smell an undetected poison from that big ass cake of yours.”

“What proof do you have for that?!” asked Cencilia who was glaring up at Hidan from the ground.

Hidan’s smirk widened and suggested “Then why don’t you take the first f**king bite then?”

Cencilia flinched as Hidan was walking towards the cake and cut a piece. He put the cake on the fancy plate with a fork and walked back to Cencilia. “Here” he said as he held the cake out to her. She stared at the cake wide eyed and hesitatingly accepted the plate of cake while everyone was eyeing on her intensely.

“Come on, b**ch. Take a f**king bite already.”Cencilia hesitated for a moment then used a fork to take a piece and she hesitated to put it in her mouth.

Then she shouted at Richard “R-Richard, tell them the truth! I don’t want to die!”

Richard shouted at her in anger “Shut up!! Just eat the damn cake!”

“R-Richard, why are you doing this to me?! I thought you loved me!”

“Don’t lie to yourself and just eat the f**king cake already!”

“But I don’t want to die! You told me that we’ll rule the Kingdom together, you promised me! Isn’t that why you poisoned the old King?!”

The crowd gasped and Cencilia covered her mouth when she realized what she just said. The King was staring at Cencilia in shock then he brought his sword out as he turned to the Advisor “I’m going to kill you!”

Hidan quickly stopped him by holding his shoulder “Wait!” The King turned to glare at Hidan but he continued “Killing him won’t change a f**king thing! Let him be f**king punish for his f**king crime.” He turned to glare at the Advisor as the King calmed down so Hidan released him. “Although, a punch or two are acceptable”

The King sighed heavily and said to Hidan as he stopped him from going to the Advisor to punch him “No, let him be punished as you said.” He turned to the guards “Guards arrest him!” he turned to Cencilia “And her!” The guards immediately moved and they surrounded Thanerah who was holding the Advisor down. Hidan quickly took his black coat and walked to Thanerah’s side.

She nodded and turned back into her human nude form but she was quickly covered by Hidan’s black large jacket. She quickly brought his black jacket closer to her nude body and he wrapped his arms around her as he pulled them both away from the Advisor. The Advisor was soon being arrested by the guards and they guide him towards the dungeon along with Cencilia.

The King turned to Hidan and Thanerah “Come to my office” he turned to a guard “Tell everyone to get out of here and fast.” The guard nodded then went to work. The King looked at the couple “Follow me.”