Chapter 89 Casino

Start from the beginning

“Ah, there you are!” she greeted as she wrapped her arms around Thanerah like before. She let out a small laugh and hugged her back. They both pulled away and Aunt Rosy observed Thanerah “My, you look so lovely tonight!”

“And you look so…outstanding.” It was true.

She blushed as she let out a feminine laugh “Why thank you, my dear!” She turned her eyes to Hidan “And your man looks as dashing as ever.”

“Oh, I know…” she softly smiled at Hidan as he slightly blushed but he quickly collected Aunt Rosy’s hand so he could softly kiss the back of it.

“It’s a pleasure to see you again, ma’am.”

Thanerah arched a brow at his sudden politeness character but it was better than his natural self when he’ll only pisses people off. Auntie Rosy let out another small laugh as her cheeks were slightly crimson as Hidan released her hand. “My, your husband is quite the gentleman.”

Thanerah smirked widely at Hidan and he just gave her a small wink. Her smirk widened and she turned her attention back to her Aunt “I know he is that’s part of the reason why I’ve married him.”

She let out another laugh. Thanerah asked her “Where’s your husband?”

She finally stopped laughing and she answered her “He’s right here.” She turned to the side and reached her hand out to touch a man’s shoulder with light brown shoulder length hair but it was tied in a low pony-tail. “Honey?” asked Rosy to get her husband’s attention. He stopped mingling with the other men and turned his attention to his wife. He looked all right and he had a small beard that fitted his features.

“Yes?” he asked her.

Aunt Rosy held Thanerah’s shoulder “This is my friend’s daughter, Thanerah Kross.”

Thanerah held her hand out to him and he automatically collected her hand to kiss the back of it. Thanerah said to him politely “It’s a pleasure to meet you, my Lord.”

He just politely smiled at her as he released her hand. Then Aunt Rosy introduced Hidan “And this is her husband…”

“Clearance” said Hidan, part of the disguise.

“Clearance! Right.” Aunt Rosy turned her attention to her husband “And he would like to join in the game, honey.”

“Oh really?” asked her husband with a hint of amusement in his voice as he turned his eyes to Hidan AKA Clearance. “You know how to play poker?” Hidan nodded.

“You have a good hand?”

“I have what I need to win.” He slightly narrowed his eyes at him with confidence “And I never lose.”

The husband let out a hearted laugh and put his hand on Hidan’s shoulder “Now that’s the attitude I was looking for! You have guts; I’ll give you that but don’t take the game so easily. I heard the new King never lose as well.” He looked at the large clock that hit 9.30 “And we should go now. The game is going to start soon.”

Both men turned to their wives “Ladies.” Then they left. Well, Hidan was being dragged through the crowd and he sent one more glimpse to Thanerah before she couldn’t see him anymore. She let out a deep sigh then she turned her attention to the bartender “Can I have ‘Sex on the beach’ please?” The bartender nodded and started to make her drink.

--

Hours later, Thanerah was watching the game that Hidan was playing in with the other rich contestants while sitting in the small bar with everyone else. It was absolutely quiet as the poker dealer was spreading the cards around in a new game. Thanerah stared at Hidan most of the time but he looked calm and confident. On the other hand, she was also playing on the King who looked like an ordinary citizen but he was wearing the royal seal ring on his right index finger.