Chapter 83 Invitation

Start from the beginning

                Hidan hesitated for a moment to answer “Probably...”

                Wraith turned his eyes to Odin “Your boy's not ready. He still has a lot of to learn before he becomes a High Priest.”

                “I know...” Odin sighed.

                Hidan softly glared at his father and huffed away. Thanerah giggled softly and leaned against him. He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt his wife leaning against him but smirk softly at her.

                Wraith immediately concluded “I will send a message to the GRIMS to do a search for the culprit. It may seem that we need to talk to that Advisor of yours...” he said in deep thought as he rubbed his chin.

                “But I can't go out. I've been exposed!” said Hidan.

                Then Thanerah said “But they didn't know who I was so--”

                “Absolutely NOT!!” Hidan immediately protested at her.

                Thanerah narrowed her eyes at him “Come on, Hidan! Give me some faith! I think I may know how to get some evidence to prove your father's innocence.”

                “How the fuck are you going to do that, Tha?!”

                “I can try to charm my way throug--”

                “No! No! And No!”

                “It's not like I'm going to flirt with him! I'll just make him to confess of what he's been doing! Maybe I can get into his study room to find some evidence.”

                Wraith smirked and said to Hidan as he was going to say something. “Hmm, I like this woman's idea. After all, they are looking for the Jashinists and she's still a beginner so she'll have no problem of passing through the guards into the City.”

                “B-But I can just fucking leave her alone!” Hidan protested once more. It was quite cute for him to be concern of Thanerah's wellbeing.

                Odin stepped in “But what other choice do we have, Hidan?”

                Hidan glanced between the three as they were looking at him, and trapping him like a cat at the corner. Finally he sighed heavily in defeat and grumbled “I'm going to fucking regret this later...”

--

                “Will you let it go, Hidan? I'm going, whether you like it or not!” said Thanerah as she and Hidan entered to the room they were given by his Uncle. Hidan narrowed his eyes at his wife and said.

                “There is no fucking way that I'm letting you go into that fucking city alone!”

                Thanerah stopped to turn around to face him “Please Hidan, try to understand! I want to help! Give me some faith!” Hidan walked to her so he was standing right before her and he held her arms while looking deep in her eyes.

                “What the fuck happens if you gotten yourself in trouble? What if I'm not there to save you?”

                “I can defend myself, Hidan. I know how to fight.”

                “I know but...” he sighed heavily as he dropped his eyes to the floor “...I just don't want to fucking risk losing you...”