Dark desires

X kicks off his dress shoes then begins unbottoning his dress shirt. He slips the shirt off and lays it on a nearby chair. He does the same with his pants. He feels his underwear straining with his growing erection. He watches his wife sleeping on the couch a few feet from him.
He felt the effects of the burning herbs. He reached for his go-bag hidden under the couch Catarina was sleeping on. He unzips it and pulls out the thick braided red and black rope. He gently sits her up and unzips the gown she's wearing. He lifts it up over her head and lays the intricate cream colored lace gown over the same chair his clothes are on. Now she's wearing only black thigh-high stocking with tiny red roses on the tops of her thighs. They are hand stitched by a woman in Strasburg. She does beautiful work. She affixed tiny diamonds to the center of each rose and the green leaves are accented with tiny emeralds X ordered tiny gems to be affixed to her undergarments and dress so she would feel like the queen she is to him. He wanted to give her the world. But that could wait. While he breathed in the arousing scent of Catarinas skin as he began tieing the clove hitch knots at her feet with one end of the very long ropes. The other end bound her hands while they where clasped behind her while she was still very drowsy and possibly sedated. X didn't mind. The herbs and her scent and beautiful body where enough for him to play with. She didn't have to be awake or even aware of his actions to please him. Admiring his handy work X decided he'd put her face down on her stomach he lay her down on the couch. She was snoring lightly. The knots he tied with the red and black ropes where a bit tight. They'd need to be for what he'd devised. After all tonight she was officially his property. To do as he pleased he began kissing her neck and then down above her perfectly plump breasts.
He ties the rope in a makeshift harness and pulls her arms behind her back and her hands are also behind her back she's laying on her stomach and her knees are bent as he ties her hands and feet together she stops snoring and takes in a few deep breaths. He stands on the couch holding the large bundle of rope as he tosses the thick bundle over the exposed beam from the ceiling he feels Catarina shifting underneath him. He feels his erection hardening and his balls keep tightening. As he thinks of the parts of his lifestyle that hes been missing for the last 4 months he begins to realize that he can have it all. The devil inside can come out to play as long as Catarina feels loved and safe then maybe they both can be happy. He pulls the bundle of rope as he steps down off the couch spending Catarina from the ceiling. He gets her to waist height and kisses her forehead then brushes a wayward strand of her silky honey blond hair. This was thanks to X removing the ugly red that "master Dylan" had put in. He slides down his boxers and steps out of them. He gives the rope a good tug to ensure that it will hold her weight. He steps back a few feet and admires his sexy trussed up wife the black corset with the burgundy cups and strings to match is a nice touch. He left her suspended as he removes her high heels and put them neatly beside his dress shoes under the chair. He squeezes his throbbing penis with his right hand while he frees and cups her breast with his left hand. He gives his penis a few tugs then he stops to retie the corset Catarina is wearing so that it's very tight now. He admires her full breasts. He bends down and reaches behind him in the duffel bag and takes out some lube applys some to his eager penis and between her breasts. The lube doesn't even reach the floor before X moves in and thrusts himself between her plump breasts and fucks her roughly for about ten minutes. He's pounding away and he is so caught up in the feeling of pleasure that hes bathed in the darkness. It is pure raw dominant power. He does not realize she's not awake. She's not enjoying this and frankly he doesn't give a damn. He starts to feel sore from the friction of her dry breasts, chest, and his now redish-purple penis. He stops dry humping her and pulls himself off her. He looks down to see that he's bruised her chest and breasts and somehow he cut her lip he sees a small trickle of blood oozing from her lip down towards the floor. He leans over pressing his lips to hers then he sucks her bottom lip until her mouth falls slightly open. He inserts his tongue into her mouth but just as he does she bites down and begins chewing as if on a piece of food.
He quickly grabs her jaw and holds her mouth open as he pulls his tongue out of her mouth. He spits out the blood from his tongue. He walks to the kitchen cursing and grumbling under his breath. He gets to the refrigerator and puts some ice water in the cup that he had used earlier. He drinks the entire glass without stopping. Then heads back to the living room and sees Catarina swinging gently above the couch. His heart begins pounding and his erection sprung up again as he stares longingly at his unconscious bride. What a fun night he was going to have its just a shame Cats not awake to enjoy it too. Oh, well maybe I'll tell her about it someday. On second thought maybe not....