“You should know this, Hidan. They’re going to beheaded me with the Immortal Axe”

“Shit...” Hidan cursed under his breath. As much as Hidan despise him, he is his father. Hidan returned his eyes to his father “Tell me what I have to do to get you out of here. I can help you escape” he suggested.

Odan let out a small laugh as he looked at his son “I thought this would rejoice you, Hidan. Don’t you hate me?”

Hidan glared “I do hate you for what you’ve done, but...” he sighed softly in defeat “...you’re still my father”

Odan stared at Hidan for quite a while before he nodded with a smirk “You’ve finally matured...I guess I should tell you what really happened that night before my execution”

Hidan’s heart skipped a beat. His father was finally going to tell him what he was waiting for years.

“Before I came home...your mother was murdered by a spy” Hidan’s heart skipped a beat once again but he was now confused but his father continued “...the mother you saw I killed was the same spy who killed your mother. She was going to kill you and your brother”

Hidan stared wide eyed at him; soon his father’s shirt collar was grabbed by Hidan through the iron bars so Hidan could shout at him in the face. “Is THAT what you’ve been waiting to tell me after all these years?! That it was a f**king SPY you killed?! You could have said these years ago!!”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you before!”

“You’re probably right!” he pushed his father back into the cell while glaring hard at him. He asked him angrily “How can you be so f**king sure that I’ll believe you now?! What if you’re f**king lying to me just to cover your own f**king ass?!” he shouted as his voice gotten even louder; uncaring if any guards heard him.

His father glared at him through the shadows. “Then leave this place and let me die! It’s a possibility that they’re after you too!”

“W-Why the f**k are they looking for me?!”

“Because you’re my son and they think they should exterminate my remaining family” his eyes darken “Including your wife”

Hidan’s heart skipped another beat, this was the third time it happened, and he turned his head directly to where he left Thanerah. “Thanerah...” he mumbled into the cold air.

“Hidan, one last thing...” Hidan returned his eyes to his father “...take the remaining Jashinists to the northern Fort, Jontha”

“Jontha?”

“It’s being run by your Uncle. Find him and don’t come back for me. He’ll take care of you and the rest. Don’t hesitate to run”

Hidan eyes darkened then suddenly heard a familiar scream in the distant. He shot his head towards the same direction “Thanerah!” Suddenly they heard a banging on the cell door.

“Hey!! Who’s in there with you?!” asked the guard behind the door.

Odan quickly said to his son “Go to her quick! No matter what, do whatever it takes to keep what’s precious to you!” Hidan nodded then jumped against the building to the floor just as the guards entered the cell.

Hidan landed on the floor while making a spider web crack from his impact. He composed himself from the ground while looking back at his father’s cell. He groaned deeply as he stared t the ground in deep thought, recalling his father’s – may be lasts – words. *‘Don’t hesitate to run’, ‘Do whatever it takes to keep what’s precious to you!’*

Then he heard another scream “Hidan~!!” He shot his head towards the direction of the sound.

“Thanerah!” he quickly ran towards the direction.

--

When he got to the place where he heard the scream from, he saw Thanerah being cornered by three guards while two were unconscious on the ground. “Stop fighting and come with us!” demanded one of the guards as he was pointing his sword towards her. Thanerah arm was covered by her Krystol in a sword form.

“Get away from me, you bastards! Do you want to die?!” demanded Thanerah.

“Just shut up you whore and come with us!” shouted another guard but soon he was kicked at the side by Hidan.

“Don’t you dare talk to my wife like that, you f**king dick-sucker!!” shouted Hidan in anger. Soon he glared at the other two. “You two are next!” he shouted as he punched his fist into his hand and cracked his knuckles while walking towards them.

The two shuddered in terror and they backed away from Hidan. “S-Stay ba--!!” he didn’t get a chance because Hidan grabbed the guard’s collar and punched him hard in the face. It sent him flying towards the second one. They both fell to the ground while the guard he punched was turning into a human ball while cupping his bruised and probably bloody face.

The second guard groan but soon Hidan kicked his face and he was in the doing the same gesture as the first. “Tch, pussies” scoffed Hidan under his breath. He turned to Thanerah “Tha!” she immediately beamed and ran into his arms.

“Hidan!” she mumbled in his warm chest in relief as she snuggled against him. He smirked as he combed her hair softly.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m okay” she pulled away from the hug so she could look up to him “Did you meet him?” He nodded “What did he say?”

“...He said that we’ll have to being the rest of the Jashinists to my Uncle in the north”

“...without your dad?”

Hidan looked back at the black tower “...I don’t know...”