Chapter 75 Disturbance

Start from the beginning

“Hidan?” Thanerah tried once more as she cupped his cheek with her palm flatly and turned his head to face her. He still didn’t look at her in the eye but he was slightly glaring into the abyss.

“What the f**k is it now?” he growled softly under his breath.

Thanerah was surprised of his sudden attitude and asked “What is wrong? What happened?”

“…”

“Hidan?”

Hidan finally looked at her in the eye but when he did, he immediately remembered the assailant’s grinning wicked face under his hood while he was holding an unconscious Thanerah. It drove his blood on fire under his skin and he wasn’t even aware that his hands turned into a tight fist so it was showing white knuckles.

He immediately wanted to tear that assailant’s head. Actually, he might when he sees him next time, but there was something strange that Hidan find him familiar. Even though his face was nearly covered by the shadow of his hood, he found his aura and the voice quite familiar somehow. He wasn’t sure why or how he could find the assailant who touched what is his…familiar. It was quite strange, though quite curious as well.

Hidan quickly diverted his eyes from her and mumbled “It’s nothing…”

Thanerah narrowed her eyes at him with disbelief written in her face, “You’re lying” she mumbled to him. She went a bit lower so she could lean her head against his warm chest; she looked up into his eyes and asked once more. “What’s bothering you?”

 Hidan looked into her blue and silver eyes, those eyes that always allure him to her. It was part of her beauty. He couldn’t imagine himself to be with someone like her, especially the daughter of Lord Jashin. He wasn’t even aware that he had any children at all!

Her black long hair reminded him of small black waterfalls and his fingers twitched in eagerness to fell them entangled between his fingers. Her body pressed against him sent many unknown sparks through his body, as if it was attracting to her. Well, it’s probably working very well then, because he wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on top of her head.

“Hidan…?” she asked, but she was mostly aware of the welcoming warmth she was receiving from him. It always made her stomach to flutter, like millions of butterflies flying in her stomach.

He sighed heavily in defeat, since he knew that she will win the argument in the end. He had no energy to bother to win. He answered her grimly, “That f**king assailant…”

“…what assailant?”

Hidan slightly pulled away so he can arch a brow at her “You don’t f**king remember?”

She thought deeply while biting the nail of her thumb. “Well…I remember about the explosions…I was running to escape…I was going to summon Syvolah to fly out…then suddenly I was…” her eyes widened in realization “…hit behind the head…so I blacked out”

Hidan growled dangerously, he looked so angry right now but he wasn’t looking at her, he was looking past her. “I’ll f**king kill him when I see him…”

Thanerah looked up at him in awe “Hidan…” she started as she started to feel nervous. She wanted to tell him about her feelings but she just couldn’t get the strength to say it.

“What?” asked Hidan as he was softly in daze at her shyness, as if he was expecting what she was going to say to him. That made her hear to pound more painfully in her chest, she couldn’t care less of the pain, she knew her heart was leaping whether in joy or excitement, she couldn’t decide which. He used a finger to put under her chin so he could lift her face up to look at him in the eyes.

“Thanerah…?” he softly asked as he was leaning closer to her face.

Her breath shaken deeply and she was immediately hypnotized by those beautiful, alluring purple eyes as he was half way of closing them just as he tilt his head to the side with his lips just an inch away from her.

“Hi-Hidan…I…I think I’m…” she stuttered as she felt his lips brushing against hers. Teasing her to the maximum. It drove her body insane for his touch, well more of his touch. She doesn’t know how much longer she can last till she breaks.

Hidan finally kissed her fully and deeply. It sent Thanerah’s breathe away in an instant. She moaned softly into his mouth as he was moving gracefully and plunged his tongue inside her mouth without bothering to ask permission. She moaned even louder as his tongue was caressing hers.

Suddenly Hidan pushed her down hard on the bed with him hovering over her; she wrapped her arms tightly as he brought her leg around his waist. Just as things started to go any better, guess what happened.

A sudden knock was heard on the door. Thanerah opened an eye to glance at the door and asked Hidan against his lips “Who’s that?”

“Who the f**k cares?” he asked heavily before he crashed his lips against hers once more. The knocking increased louder after every second and it was getting irritating until Hidan couldn’t take it anymore. He groaned loudly as he pulled away from the kiss, he quickly got off Thanerah and stomped towards the door angrily.

When he swung the door opened he immediately shouted “What the f**k do you want, b**ch?!!”