Chapter 74 Kushoo

Start from the beginning

The leader quickly charged towards Hidan but he just continued to stand there. When the leader Kushoo was close enough, Hidan swiftly mounted on its back and quickly grabbed its horn to stable himself on it. When the leader Kushoo was aware of that, it immediately started to kick, flip and jump around to get Hidan off its back. Like what a wild horse would do.

Thanerah stared in awe and worried at the scene while the others were either cheering in awe or just watching silently. Hidan seemed to slightly struggle to hold onto the leader but it was manageable until he went tense and suddenly pulled the Kushoo’s head backwards by its horns and suddenly yet strongly flipped it over so it landed on its side unexpectedly.

Hidan panted as he finally stabled the beast with some sweat running down from his brow with a few soft bangs. He sighed in relief then started to chuckle himself when he saw the leader Kushoo panting as well, now that it was obvious who is superior.

Hidan stood up from his kneeling position and quickly get on the Kushoo without releasing its horn. The leader Kushoo stood up as it accepted Hidan. He turned to the other Jashinists with a grin. “Come on, hurry the f**k up!” he shouted. Soon the Jashinists were quickly aiming for their own Kushoos.

Hidan rode towards Thanerah on the leader Kushoo and stopped before her. He held out a hand and she smiled as she gladly accepted his offer. She settled herself in his arms and rubbed the Kushoo’s neck. It let out a huff as it felt her touch yet she continued.

Kobra soon appeared by their side on a Kushoo and he was holding Hidan’s coat, shirt and gear. “I believe this belongs to you” stated Kobra as he handed them to Thanerah. Hidan murmured to him as ‘thanks’.

---

The Jashinists were riding through the crystal forest on their Kushoos in a fast pace, thanks to the beasts. Hidan was leading the way since he knew a short cut to Moonda Town; they rode as Thunder was running beside them. The ground shook as they rode with the sound of the heavy thumps against the ground.

Then Hidan stopped when they came across a stone made bridge over a large river. He turned to the others “We’ll take a break here” Everyone mounted off their Kushoos and let them drink some water from the river.

Hidan mounted off the leader Kushoo and grabbed Thanerah’s waist to help her mount off easily, as if she is a fragile glass. She smiled at him as her response; she was still holding his coat, top and gear. Hidan grabbed his shirt from her and put it on swiftly and zipped it up but exposed his masculine chest a bit. She smirked softly and went behind him, she placed his shoulder gear on hers, and of course it was bigger, put his arm gears on the ground and held the coat for him. He smirked widely as he thrusts his arms into the coat arms and brought it tight around him but let it open freely.

Thanerah took his shoulder gear from hers and put it on his. She heard a click from the connection of the gear and coat. Then she grabbed his long thin cape and walked seductively around her husband while fluttering her eyes at him. He arched a brow at her actions but a grin was forming in his face as his eyes didn’t leave his wife.

“Thanerah...” he said her name, as a warning that the others are here.

She only smiled mischievously at her husband and stood before him while his cape was around her. She didn’t care of the envy stares from some Jashinists who were watching the couple; her eyes never left Hidan’s. She had to break the eye contact as she bent down to collect Hidan’s arm gears. When she composed herself she helped Hidan wearing his gear arms, with some of his help. He grunted when she tied the small belts tightly around his arm but his grin was still plastered on his face.

She let out a small chuckle and quickly pecked his lips. She pulled away too quickly which made Hidan to feel some slight disappointment. “Thanerah...” he growled as he wrapped his arms quickly around her waist to prevent her to escape. “...do it properly”

She tilted her head in a cute way “Oh, what are you going to do?” she asked, just to play around him. She leaned forward to nuzzle her nose against his to tease him. It seemed to work because he groaned lowly as he tightened his hold around her.

“Teaser...” muttered Hidan and she giggled softly.

“Here...” she cupped his face and brought him down to her lips.

Some Jashinists at the background got anime tears running down from their eyes “I want a wife!” they whined loudly into the air, as if they were trying to talk to Lord Jashin; perhaps they were.

The kiss went from sweet to passionate; it drove their hearts pounding into their chests, they breath getting to their limit, their heads cloudy with desire. It was nearly unbearable. Hidan groaned as he was caressing his tongue with Thanerah’s. *If only those f**kers weren’t here, I would have taken her here and now...!* thought Hidan as he moved his lips a bit forcefully against Thanerah’s. She moaned softly and tightened her hold around his neck as she arched her back to press her chest against his.

Suddenly they heard someone clearing their throat to the busy kissing couple. They both stopped with their lips still lip-lock and open their eyes to look at the side, and see Tagor. “After you’re done smooching my sister’s face off, can we go?” he asked as he tapped onto his watch.

Hidan groaned loudly as he pulled away from the kiss. Thanerah whined inside for his lips, the way he kissed her; she wanted it all. All for herself.

“You really know how to pick a bad f**king time, Tagor,” growled Hidan with his arms not leaving Thanerah. It was good because she needed to feel his touch, so she leaned her head against his chest to feel his warmth.

“That’s my little sister you’re talking about,” growled Tagor as he crossed his arms on his chest.

“She’s not only your sister, she is my wife and I have the rights to do so.”

Tagor groaned at him. Thanerah stared up at Hidan in awe and she felt her heart leaping in joy when he said that she was his; she was glad to be his; his alone and forever.

Kobra soon joined the conversation “Come on you two, stop glaring at each other. Tagor is right; we should keep going before the enemy finds us.”

Hidan sighed in defeat as he diverted his eyes away from Tagor. He glanced down at his wife and saw her rubbing her face against his warm chest. He softly smiled at the sight then suddenly saw a hand snapping in front of his face. “Hey, snap out of it,” said Tagor who was the one snapping his fingers to Hidan.

Hidan returned his glare at Tagor but said nothing, only growled. “Fine...” he muttered, he turned to the other Jashinists “We’re moving! Move out!!”