Chapter 71 Knight

Comincia dall'inizio

“I’m a Jashinist too. I’m not the weakling I once was”

Hidan blinked a few times and sighed softly. “Fine” he said in defeat. He looked back to the Ukrah and whistled loudly to get its attention. It seemed to work because the Ukrah stopped and turned around to face them.

It growled softly as its red eyes glowed. It took a few steps towards them and with every step it took it shook the earth. Thanerah felt slightly sick when she smelled the sulphur by it but stood in her ground. The Ukrah suddenly charged towards them unexpectedly and they both quickly jumped in different ways to avoid it. When Thanerah landed she quickly summoned Syvolah.

Her glowing large diagram appeared before her on the ground and Syvolah come flying out and attacked the Ukrah by the side. Syvolah attacked the Ukrah with her fangs and claws as quick as possible before she was pushed away harshly by the Ukrah and landed on some buildings.

“Syvolah!!” cried out Thanerah as she ran towards her Guardian.

*[I-I’m fine, Thanerah. I’m not that weak]* said Syvolah as she growled and went back on her feet while shaking her head to get the dizziness out.

Hidan’s Krystol spread on his arm and he glanced at it with his crystal glowing. “I wonder...” he mumbled as the Ukrah was stomping towards him. He reached his hand out towards the Ukrah’s head and as he predicted a large ghost like hand of his Kystal hand grasped the Ukrah’s head.

Hidan smirked and pulled the Ukrah down with his new power and the Ukrah hit the floor hard. He released it and he immediately went to the Ukrah’s head and brought his scythe towards it. It shifted its head to Hidan hit the Ukrah’s thick horns. “Shit!” cursed Hidan under his breath before the Ukrah quickly lifted its head to growl at him then slapped him away with its large hand.

Hidan skid on the floor but quickly composed himself while stabbing his scythe on the ground to slow himself down. “Damn it...” he cursed under his breath once more as he stood up from the ground. The Ukrah started to charge towards him.

Thanerah saw it thought and quickly said to Syvolah “Fry it!”

*[With pleasure!]* replied Syvolah and she quickly shoot out some white fire at the Ukrah.

The Ukrah screeched in pain from the white flames but after it stopped, the Ukrah growled Syvolah. It immediately charged towards her and she charged towards it as well. They both got into a ferocious fight until the Ukrah bite Syvolah’s neck hard. Thanerah heard her scream in her mind and she screamed as well when she felt a painful stinging sensation around her neck.

“Thanerah!” cried out Hidan.

Syvolah was released to the ground and she immediately turned into dust before she could hit the ground. The dust returned to Thanerah’s Krystal but she started to fall unconscious. After she landed on the ground the Ukrah reached its hand out towards her.

“Stay away from her, you f**ker!!” shouted Hidan as he charged towards the Ukrah as his Krystol was spreading more around his body rapidly and his crystal glowed brightly.

The Ukrah was roughly pushed away by a large knight with grand armour with a sword and a large shield in its hands. The Ukrah roared and tried to scratch the mysterious sudden knight but it just continued to push the Ukrah away until it hit its back with buildings.

The mysterious larger knight pulled himself away from the Ukrah and quickly used its sword to stab it in the Ukrah’s heart. It screeched and it grabbed the sword to push it out of its body. The Ukrah tackled the knight to the floor and they rolled on the ground while punching or scratching each other while shaking the earth with their impacts.

Finally they stopped with the knight on top and it straddled the Ukrah while punching its face hard with its fists multiple times. Then finally the knight punched it harder and the Ukrah’s head was off. It rolled across the floor while leaving a trail of blood as it gurgled until it stopped. The large knight stood up from the ground and immediately walked to Thanerah who was still unconscious.

It kneeled before her and brought its large hand towards her unmoved body and softly moved her body. Thanerah groaned softly as she was regaining consciousness, she felt the soft tugging of her body so she opened her eyes. She gasped when she saw a large knight kneeling in front of her with its silver armour reflection from the light of the moon with a few stains of blood, it revealed no flesh at all and it didn’t seem to be very human either. The knight looked at her through its helmet with a glowing streak where its eyes were.

The knight reached his black glove and armoured hand towards her but she backed away. The knight hesitated for a moment but tried again. It reached its hand towards her but she continued to back away until her back hit the wall. She cursed under her breath and froze when its finger was just an inch away from her. She closed her eyes shut, preparing for the worst but after one whole minute. Nothing happened.

She opened her eyes to see the giant knight still there but it was only looking at her. It moved its finger and touched her chest softly, and placed its free hand on his chest of where its heart is. Thanerah’s eyes narrowed until she finally realized “Hidan...?”

It nodded. Thanerah stood up from the ground then asked “What happened to you?” Hidan glanced at himself and shook his head. Thanerah sighed heavily. She glanced at the headless Ukrah “At least its dead...” she mumbled.

Hidan nodded then suddenly faint crystals started to float from the surface of his armour. Thanerah looked in confusion until the armour started to shift until it disappeared. Hidan returned to his normal self but he looked incredibly exhausted. “Wh-What the f**k was tha...” he trailed off as he started to fall but Thanerah caught him quickly. Considering that he was quite heavy she fell onto her knees with Hidan in her arms. He panted while resting his head on her shoulder and her arms wrapped around him.

“Hidan, what happened? Since when did you learn how to do that?” asked Thanerah in wonder.

Hidan lifted his eyes up to her with beads of sweat running down from his brow, “To be honest, I have no f**king idea”. Thanerah sighed softly and rest her head on his.

“At least you’re okay”

She felt him nodded and he properly sat up so he wouldn’t have to rest his head on her shoulder “I didn’t expect that at all. F**k, I didn’t even know that I could do that shit” he glanced at his Krystol which is slowly returning to its core with his crystal slowly losing its dimming down.

Soon Rolf and Mercy appeared on their side. “Hidan, what was that? Was that you?” asked Rolf in wonder and in surprise. Hidan nodded. Thanerah helped him to stand up from the ground since he felt his body heavy with a lack of energy.