Chapter 63 Punishment

Start from the beginning

“...you wanted to see me?” *Again*

Odan looked up to sent his son a glare “Do you think I’m blind, Hidan?” he asked angrily as he pushed himself from his arm chair and walked towards his son with his arms crossed on his back. Hidan diverted his eyes from him and stared at the ground.

“I heard you left Hanatul without my consent and you came not only with your wife but with others from a wolf clan.”

Hidan glanced up at his father “How the fuck did you know that?”

Odan narrowed his eyes as he stabbed his finger at Hidan as he said “As a High Priest, it is my job to know what happens before and after,” he growled under his breath “And I’m expecting you to take my place and master that technique already but it seems that you’re nowhere near being successful as my heir and skills.”

Hidan sent a death glare at him “Like I give a fuck about being the heir of Lord Jashin’s voice of Jashinism.”

Odan growled at him “Don’t go over the line, Hidan. You know fully-well of the consequences if you disobey the Lord.”

Hidan sighed heavily and grumbled “I know, I know.”

Odan sighed heavily before he asked him “At least you were successful in that little mission of yours. Lord Jashin was surprisingly worried.”

Hidan arched a brow and he was having a hard time to believe that his God was actually worried. “Worried? Why the fuck would he be-!!” he was cut off when he remembered that Lord Jashin is actually his wife’s father.

Odan arched a brow when he suddenly stopped his sentence midway. “Hidan?” he asked which snapped Hidan out of his thoughts.

“I-I um...” stuttered Hidan as he tried to clear his head, he asked his father “Did...Lord Jashin ever mentioned about having children?”

Odan looked at his son suspiciously “...not that I’m aware of. No.”

Hidan sighed softly then asked him “Is that all?”

“Actually I need you to send some documents to my colleagues as soon as possible. They’ll be waiting for you at the usual points in Endless City.” Hidan groaned softly as Odan walked towards his desk.

Hidan asked him “Why me? Why not let the others do the fucking job?”

Odan sent Hidan a small smirk as he pulled three folded documents and walked back to Hidan so he can past it to him. “Because you broke the law of informing me of leaving Hanatul so this is your punishment. I’m being merciful on you.”

Hidan narrowed his eyes at him as she snatched the documents “I would have fucking prefer the natural punishments than this”

Odan’s smirk widened “Okay, if this doesn’t satisfy you,” he quickly pulled out his gun and aimed it at his son’s crotch “, then maybe this will do?”

Hidan’s eyes widened in a white plates and he quickly moved to the side just as Odan fired. “Okay, okay!!” said Hidan in annoyance and slightly freaked out. *Man, if I didn’t dodge that gun fire I would have been dickless! And that’s a pain I don’t want to fucking go through!* thought Hidan as Odan chuckled softly as he put his gun in its vessel.

Odan waved a lazy hand at Hidan as he walked back to his desk “You can leave now. I need to talk to that werewolf friend of yours now,” he said.

Hidan’s eyes rolled his eyes and thought *Fuck, I need to learn the fucking ability to know what will happen so I can avoid his fucking gunfire!* he thought as he quickly left the office.

Hidan entered the apartment as he called “Thanerah!” the door closed behind him but there was no answer. He arched a brow and mumbled “Where the fuck is she?” soon he heard the door reopened from behind. He looked over his shoulder to see Thanerah entering.

“Where the fuck were you?” asked Hidan as she sat on the couch with a sigh.

“I went to Science Wing to check on Thunder.”

“And?”

“He’s still need to stay there for one more day. Apparently he was restless while we were away.”

“I expected as much from that fucking mutt.”

Thanerah was wide awake in her bed while Hidan was sleeping soundlessly next to her with a lazy arm over her waist from behind. Even though she knew that it was Hidan, she still couldn’t get rid of the painful memories when she was raped.

She shut her eyes tightly to prevent any tears to escape from her eyes but her lips were trembling uncontrollably, thus her body. Hidan felt her shiver and opened his eyes to see the state his wife is in. “Thanerah,” said Hidan as he got onto his elbow and looked down at his wife.

She flinched and turned her head to him with small tears sliding down from the corner of her eyes. “H-Hidan...”

He brought his hand up so he can wipe her small tears away with his thumb. “...Is it about…what he did to you?”

Thanerah’s lips trembled and she turned her head away from him. “I-I can’t get it out of my mind. I’m scared of going back to sleep.”

Hidan was quiet for a moment before he leaned in closer to her ear and whispered “I’ll make you forget that ever happen...”

Thanerah turned her head to ask him but her lips were crashed by Hidan. Her eyes were closed as she moaned softly as he was kissing her with hunger. He shifted positions so he was on top of her while she wrapped his arms around his neck.