“Shit,” she cursed under her breath as she stopped pacing then rubbed her forehead “If only I can get out of here in my wolf form but unfortunately, thanks to this damn collar…” she tugged onto the black choker annoyingly “…I can’t do a bloody thing!”

Soon she heard the doors being opened so she turned her head to see the Lord with a small smirk on his face. Thanerah growled at him “What do you want now?”

His smirk only widened “Someone has come to meet you.”

Her eyes widened when she realized *H-Hidan?* she didn’t dare to ask the Lord himself because one: she doesn’t trust him. And two: she wants to see this herself. She eyed the Lord suspicious before she walked past him to get out of the room.

Hidan was thrown into one of the dungeon cells where the keep all the prisoners at bay. Hidan groaned as he heard the doors being locked behind him. He glanced over his shoulder to see the key being chained to one of the guard’s waist and walked away.

Once he was gone Hidan cursed under his breath “Fuck…” he glanced around to see a prisoner leaning against the wall with his black hair sprawled around his face while wearing shredded clothing. Hidan could tell that he was pretty built up.

Soon Hidan heard him “Who are you…?” he asked while looking slightly up so Hidan could only see his right hair through his sprawled black hair.

Hidan narrowed his eyes in suspicion at him “Why would you like to know?”

The prisoner just stared at him blankly then glanced at the Jashin metal brand around his left arm. His eyes widened as he lifted his head “You’re a Jashinist…” he mumbled in disbelief.

Hidan arched a brow at him “Yeah…?”

Suddenly the prisoner asked “Did my father sent you?”

“What the fuck are you talking about? What father?”

“Lord Jashin, didn’t he sent you to save me?”

“Wha-whoa, whoa, hold a fuck on. You’re the son of Lord Jashin?” asked Hidan as he pointed at him with an arched brow.

The prisoner nodded as he pushed his black long hair away from his face. Suddenly Hidan laughed hysterically as he banged his hand on the ground with small tears of laughter escaping from the corner of his eyes. The prisoner seemed very surprise but soon he growled in annoyance.

“It’s not funny…” growled the prisoner but Hidan continued to laugh hysterically. Finally his laughter died down and he wiped the last small tear away from his eyes.

“…You’re funny, fucker,” compliment Hidan with a small grin.

The prisoner just stared at him blankly and asked “Are you really sure you’re a Jashinist?”

Hidan’s grin disappeared and was replaced by a deep frown “Yes, I am a fucking Jashinist! But I was never informed that Lord Jashin has a son and I’ve lived for centuries under his rule!”

“Well that’s understandable but what else are you here for?!”

“I’m here for my wife, Thanerah!”

The prisoner suddenly flinched and gulped nervously. He asked Hidan “Di-did you said, Thanerah…is your wife?”

Hidan eyed him suspiciously but nodded.

“Yeah, I’m here to save her…” Hidan said solemnly as he stood up and noticed his gun was missing since it’s his only weapon. “Fuck” he growled under his breath, he tried to summon up his Krystol but it wouldn’t respond.

“What the fuck now?” growled Hidan under his breath in annoyance. That’s when he realized that he was wearing a black choker. “What the fuck is this?!” he asked as he tried to get it off but it was nearly futile. The prisoner watched Hidan as he was struggling to get the choker off until he finally let out a heavy sigh in defeat.

“It’s futile to take that off,” explained the prisoner as he crossed his arms on his chest “only the damn Lord can take it off.”

Hidan glanced at him from the corner of his eyes then asked “Since I’m going to be stuck here for a while, care to fucking explain of why you call yourself as the son of Lord Jashin?”

The prisoner sent Hidan a death glare “I AM the son of Lord Jashin, it’s just that I’ve been in exile for centuries.”

“Then how come none of his followers, hence me, heard of you before?”

“…My father didn’t tell anyone because he was trying to protect us” he looked at Hidan in the eye. “Us half breeds of a human and a God.”

Hidan sighed softly then asked “What’s your name?”

“…My name of Tagor.”

*Tagor? The guy Thanerah was talking about?* Hidan asked himself then he heard Tagor asked “What about you?”

“…Hidan.”