Chapter 53 Business

Start from the beginning

Soon they stopped in front of a workshop with the sound of iron being smashed, the workshop’s name was made out of metal but it was hard to read for Thanerah since it’s not really neat to read. She went inside the shop with Hidan and had to dodge her head from hanging chains from the ceiling. She looked around to see many kinds of weapons and guns made from craftsmanship but she doesn’t see anybody but she and Hidan.

“Elogorse! You in here?!” shouted Hidan as he looked around.

“Elogorse?” asked Thanerah with an arched brow, Hidan turned to look at her

“He’s an old friend of mine,” soon he shouted once more “Hey, where the fuck are you?!!”

Hidan went to the back and saw his old friend working on a hot red heating metal on an anvil and a hammer with a mask and gloves on to protect himself from the sparks as he smashed onto the hot iron.

“Hey!” shouted Hidan with a grin as he walked towards his old friend.

His back was facing Hidan and the noise was covering the sound so he wasn’t aware of his presence. Hidan touched his shoulder but when he did, Elogorse immediately react by swinging the hot metal iron across to hit Hidan’s head.

Hidan saw it coming and quickly ducked “Whoa!!” the hot iron hit the wooden pillar instead of Hidan’s head.

“Who goes there?!” asked Elogorse, soon he pushed his helmet up and immediately saw Hidan. “Hidan!! You sonofabitch!!” he exclaimed with a big grin as he dropped his things and quickly gave Hidan a big squeeze of a hug.

Hidan slightly suffocated but grinned “H-Hey, long time no see…” he managed to gasp out.

Thanerah watched them in amusement as she crossed her arms on her chest with a small smile on her face. *This is quite amusing for some reason…*

After Elogorse released Hidan he said “Wow, it has been – what? - 20 years since the last time I saw you?” asked Elogorse as he placed his glove hands on his waist with a sly grin.

Hidan laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head “Yeah, I fucking guess so,” soon he mentioned Thanerah to come here. She obeyed; when she got to his side he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

“Elogorse, this is my wife Thanerah. Thanerah this is Elogorse.”

He grinned as he took his hand out to shake “I would shake you with my bare hand but I bet you don’t like sweaty ones.” She only laughed nervously and gladly shook his glove hand.

“It’s nice to meet you, Elogorse.”

“Same here to you.” He asked Hidan “How come I wasn’t invited to the wedding?!” after he pulled his hand away from Thanerah and crossed his buff arms on his chest.

Hidan’s face dropped into a deep frown “Well I’m fucking sorry but we’re not officially married yet. When the ceremony comes, I’ll invite you.”

He grinned widely then suddenly patted Hidan’s back hard, it almost made Hidan to huff out from out of breath from the hard impact. Hidan coughed for a second them composed himself while softly glaring at Elogorse.

“H-Hey, take it easy.”

He only responded with a wide grin.

Hidan asked him “Is my scythe done?”

Elogorse’s face brightened and he hit his fist in his hand, “Ah! Yes, wait right here!” He quickly went to the side which was nothing but finished weapons. He pushed some weapons away while grumbling “Argh, where is that blasted thing…?” Soon he exclaimed “Aha, here it is!!” he quickly returned while holding a three bladed scythe with black and silver details with an iron rope from the bottom of the staff, just like his old one.

Hidan grinned widely as he received his new weapon “Thanks” soon he twirl it around his hand expertly without much effort then stopped the scythe as it was weighing on his finger. “Hmm, nicely balanced…” mumbled Hidan as he was observing it.

Soon he stabbed the scythe into the air and the blades suddenly shifted to it pointed downwards as the staff with the sharp part of the blade sticking out from the side, like a long sword. Hidan’s grin widened – if that’s even possible – and placed his sword/scythe on his back and tied the rope controller around his waist like his old one.

“Thanks again for this. I bet this took you a lot of fucking work” appreciate Hidan as he dug his hand into his coat pocket and pulled out a small leather bag and dropped it on Elogorse’s offering hand. From the sound of it when it landed on his hand, it was coins. He opened it to check and pulled out a golden shining coin with a grin on his face.

“Nice doing business with you, Hidan.”