Chapter 45 Massage

Start from the beginning

“I highly doubt that” said the Lord as he turned around to leave but stopped to look over his shoulder to Tagor “If you still want to live, then listen what I tell you to do. Is that understood?” he asked with authority. When Tagor didn’t reply a soldier who was standing beside punched him hard in the stomach. He coughed out blood and gasped from the unexpected blow then coughed some more.

“Well?” asked the Lord with a small smirk on his face. Tagor glared up at him but grumbled “Yes sir…”

“Good” the Lord smirked in victory then he walked up the stairs to his quarters.

--

Thanerah shot her eyes open from her new unexpected dream with cold sweat running down from her brow. She quickly covered her eyes while panting heavily *What was that dream? It’s so strange…* she uncovered her eyes to look at the ceiling *…but strangely familiar*

Suddenly she heard the door being opened; she turned her head to be greeted by her husband. “Hey” she greeted softly as she sat up while she wrapped the covers around her naked body.

“Hey…” he greeted back lowly as he sat on the edge of the bed with a heavy sigh while resting his elbows on his knees.

“How was the meeting?”

“Everything is screwed up” he answered solemnly as he brought a hand up to rub the back of his neck.

Thanerah narrowed her eyes at her husband “What do you mean ‘everything is screwed up’?”

“Nearly half a hundred Jashinist have disappeared and a fucking war is coming soon”

“War?” asked Thanerah surprisingly

“Yeah, apparently we need to find new recruits and fast while trying to prevent this fucking war to occur”

She sighed heavily but then groaned softly when she felt a slight throbbing pain in her head. Hidan heard her discomfort and asked while looking at her “What’s wrong?” he asked.

She smiled softly towards him “I-It’s nothing, just a little headache”

“Come here” he ordered her, apparently he had been telling her that pretty often but she didn’t mind. She actually liked it. She crawled to his side while still holding the sheets around her and when she did Hidan turned to face her slightly.

He brought his hands up and started to rub the side of her forehead with his fingers in a small circle motion. She sighed softly in relief when she felt the throbbing pain slowly fading away. Hidan was looking at her face until she mumbled “So good…”

He smirked “Thanks to my mother…” Thanerah opened her eyes to look at him and he seemed to be at space while looking into her eyes “…she would do this to me whenever I was afraid. I was scared for so many shitless things…”

Thanerah softened her eyes to him then brought her hand to cup his face. He stopped when he felt her touch but he didn’t put any effort to pull away. “You know you can tell me anything, Hidan. After all, you are my husband”

He let out a small laugh as he diverted his eyes away from her “Technically, we’re engaged. We’re betrothed to each other because of Lord Jashin. We need to make the ceremony to make us official”

Thanerah forced him to look at her in the eye then she pecked his lips softly. He blinked a few times but nonetheless closed them while kissing her back warmly. Thanerah softly pulled away while looking into his beautiful purple eyes “But either way, I’m still your wife”

His eyes searched into hers until he sighed softly and rested his forehead against hers. Thanerah sighed softly and shifted a bit so she could hug him instead with her face buried in his neck and wrapped an arm around his neck. He returned the favor by burying his face in her black hair and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly.

Hidan saw her wolf tattoo on her right shoulder blade so he asked her “What’s the fucking deal with this tattoo?”

“What?” Thanerah pulled away from the hug to look at him confusingly “What are you talking about, Hidan?”

Now it was his turn to look confuse “You don’t fucking know?” she shook her head because she had absolutely have no idea of what he’s talking about. He grabbed her wrist softly but firmly and brought her up from the bed, she clung onto her sheet around her naked body as she was being brought into the bathroom.

Once they were there Hidan turned her back towards the mirror “Take a fucking look” he said, well much like an order. She looked over her shoulder and saw a black tattoo of a wolf on her right shoulder blade; just like the man in her dream.

“When did I get that…?” she wondered as she looked at the tattoo with the mirror then mumbled “It’s just like Tagor…”

“What the fuck are you talking about? And who the fuck is Tagor?” he asked the last part with a hint of anger in his voice.

Thanerah looked at him to see him glaring at her dangerously with his hands resting on his hips. She rolled her eyes and answered “I had this weird dream of being in a castle of vampires and werewolves are slaves. I don’t even know why I had that dream?”

“But that doesn’t answer my other question: who the fuck is Tagor?”

She narrowed her eyes at him with a wide smile spreading on her face “Are you jealous, Hidan?” he blushed softly and grumbled while looking away

“No, I’m not…”

She let out a small giggle then hugged him tightly around his torso while cuddling her face on his chest “You know I would never do that to you, Hidan” she looked up at him with a teasing grin “After all, I’m not marrying you for nothing”

He let out a small laugh himself and smirked “You are marrying a General after all” she felt his arms wrapped around her waist and brought her against his chest.

She fluttered her eyes with a wide smirk on her face and started to trail her finger around his chest in a circling motion. “Now that you mentioned it, it is quite…alluring” Hidan grinned deviously then he grabbed the edge of the sheet

“Well, I guess we shouldn’t waste our time…” he trailed off as he leaned in forehead to kiss her neck as he pushed the bed sheets off her body. It fell heavily to the ground so she was naked, she moaned softly as he licked her weak-spot “Hidan…”