Chapter 35 Doctor Raze

Start from the beginning

“No” Hidan and Thanerah answered in unison.

“Who are you?” asked Thanerah and the guy anime sweat drop

“She doesn’t remember me...” he mumbled under his breath as he dropped his head.

“What the fuck do you want, Tukatsu?” asked Hidan as he put his hands in his pants pockets.

Tukatsu looked up, “I’m here to take Thanerah to the Science Wing. She’s a Mist, isn’t she?”

Hidan sighed softly “Yeah,” then he turned to Thanerah “Get dress,” he tapped onto the uniform and she understood so she left to the bedroom to change.

After she left Hidan asked “Is there any scientist left?” to Tukatsu.

“There are a few but they’re also disappearing a few members.”

“What about Doctor Raze?”

“He’s still alive, the Elders demanded to have high security on him 24/7.”

“Hmf, no surprise of that.”

Soon Thanerah appeared in the room while wearing the uniform, “Whose Doctor Raze?” Both men looked at her and their cheeks started to turn red. “What?” Thanerah asked but both of them just went silent while their eyes were scanning her.

Thanerah blushed furiously and tried to cover herself with her hands, “Don’t look at me like that, it’s embarrassing”

They both didn’t seem to hear her, and then Tukatsu said to Hidan “Damn you...” he growled

Hidan just have him a victory grin. Thanerah stomped her foot on the ground and asked “Can you just take me to the Science Wing already?!”

Tukatsu cleared his throat, “S-Sorry,” then he stepped to the side “Follow me.”

Thanerah walked out of the apartment with Hidan following behind. “Why are you following?” Tukatsu asked Hidan through whispering as the door closed.

“Because I don’t fucking trust you alone with my wife.”

--

Tukatsu stopped in front of a big metal door and went to hand scanner. When Tukatsu pressed his hand flatly on it the machine immediately scanned his hand before beeping green. The large metals door soon opened to reveal a medium size laboratory with a few scientists wearing nearly the same clothes as Thanerah.

“This is where I’ll be working?” asked Thanerah as she glanced at Hidan and Tukatsu. They both nodded before Hidan wrapped an arm around her waist to guide her inside with Tukatsu.

Hidan guided Thanerah towards an old man that was bold but had a beard while wearing the scientist uniform; he was looking through a high tech telescope with a few containers holding plants that were floating inside of them.

“Doctor Raze?” asked Hidan to get his attention.

The doctor immediately pulled away from his work to greet his guests, “General?” he asked as he stood up from his seat. They both exchanged handshakes before the doctor asked Hidan “What can I do for you?”

Hidan mentioned towards his wife and said “This is my wife, Thanerah. She’s going to work under you, doc.”

The doctor smiled towards Thanerah and she returned the favour “Nice to meet you, Thanerah, wasn’t it?”

She nodded and said “It’s nice to meet you too, Doctor Raze.”

Then Hidan said to Thanerah “Thanerah, I have some other business I need to finish. Will you be all right here?” he asked.

Thanerah smiled at her husband, “I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”

Hidan nodded with a small murmur then face the doctor “Doc,” he said in a goodbye gesture then released Thanerah but he grabbed the back of Tukatsu’s collar to drag him out of the room.

“G-General, what the hell are you doing?!” asked Tukatsu as he struggled a bit

“Shut the fuck up” ordered Hidan before the large metal doors were closed behind them.

Thanerah let out a small giggle and the doctor chuckled softly. “What an enthusiastic bunch…”

“I agree,” said Thanerah. Soon she asked him, “What am I supposed to do now?”

Doctor Raze didn’t say anything but instead he went to a stack of books that were neatly organized in a small bookshelf at the side. He took out two thin books then walked back to her to pass them on.

“You should start by reading these books. Take your time, dear” said the doctor before he went back sitting on his chair and looked through the telescope as he did before.

Thanerah sighed heavily and looked at the books that says, ‘Bio terms’ and the other ‘Spirits of Life’

“Spirits of Life...?” Thanerah mumbled under her breath then she glanced at the doctor who is still concentrating on his work.

Thanerah sighed heavily then she walked towards a desk that was empty so she sat in it and started to read. *This will be a long day...* she thought as she blew her lips a bit.