Chapter 32 Forgiven

Start from the beginning

“Come on, bitch! Wake the fuck up!” Hidan demanded as he threw the covers to the side. Thanerah only formed into a ball but continued to sleep; soon her pillow was taken away. “I said ‘wake the fuck up!!’” demanded Hidan again but Thanerah continue to refuse Hidan’s orders.

“Just because you’re a General, doesn’t mean that I have to follow your orders when it doesn’t concern with Jashinism,” Thanerah blankly said, she didn’t hear anything from Hidan so she had a victory smile on her face.

She suddenly heard the sound of fast running water but she ignored it and just went back to her journey to deep slumber. Soon she heard the water stopped and footsteps walked towards her until it stopped right beside the side of her bed. She was suddenly picked up by being slung over somebody’s shoulder.

Her eyes shot open and she saw Hidan walking into the bathroom with her on his shoulder. She banged his back with her fist and she shouted, “Hidan!! Put me down!! This is not dignifying, put me down!!” but Hidan ignored her.

“You didn’t follow my orders so you’re going to be fucking punished” growled Hidan with a small smirk on his face as he stopped in front of a tub that was fully filled with water.

Thanerah growled at Hidan, “Don’t. You. Da-Aah!!” she screamed when Hidan simply threw her into the tub with a splash.

Thanerah shot her head out from the water, “Holy shit!! It’s freezing!!” she screamed as she shivered.

Hidan let out a small laugh and said “That’s what you get for not following my orders, babe.”

Thanerah splashed on the water like a child, “But is this really necessary?!”

Hidan just ignored that question and walked out of the bathroom, “Hey, where are you going?! Get back here!!” she demanded.

Hidan just continued to walk towards the exit of the bathroom but said to her over his shoulder, “Just take a fucking bath, Thanerah! I’m going to make us some fucking breakfast!” He closed the door behind him to give her some privacy.

Thanerah huffed in the tub then she got herself out of it while her short sleeping dress was soaking wet. “Damn...” she mumbled, she took it off so she was bare then walked back to the tub, took out the water blocker to let the cold water being sucked in.

She stopped it midway and filled up the tub again with hot water. She added a few soap to add the bath cosier, *Oh how I miss bubble baths,* thought Thanerah with a smile after she turned off the water. She entered into the tub and let out a relaxing sigh as she sank her body into the water.

“Oooh...” she moaned softly before she played with the bubbles a bit and blew a few into the air. She watched the bubbles floating around and she popped a few with a finger. She let out a small laugh before she started to bath herself.

--

Thanerah walked herself out from the bathroom with a white robe she found hanging at the back of the door. She let out a relief sigh since she hadn’t had a good bath for a while. She then sniffed the air to smell something good cooking.

*Yum, food!* thought Thanerah with a big smile on her face and then she squealed softly to herself before skipping towards the kitchen. When she entered the kitchen she saw Hidan putting some cooked sausages on two plates. He wasn’t wearing a shirt but he was wearing black pants.

She quietly sneaked behind him but before she could touch him he said, “Nice try, Thanerah.”

She huffed and said childishly, “You’re not fun.”

Hidan smirked but didn’t leave his eyes on the eggs that he was cooking. Thanerah wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and went on tip toes so she could see what he was cooking over his shoulder.

She licked her lips at the sight of the cooked sausages and said to Hidan, “I didn’t know you could cook.”

She growled, “Why the hell do you force me to make you food along with the rest of the Akatsuki?” she asked.

Hidan smirked widely on his handsome face and said, “I was fucking lazy, all right. Besides, everyone loved your fucking cooking.”

Thanerah scoffed softly then watched Hidan continue to cook until he said with a bit of annoyance in his voice, “You know you can let me go now, right?” he asked.

Thanerah giggled softly then shook her head, “Nope!”

Hidan’s face dropped into a deep frown, “Thanerah, stop acting like a fucking child and release me!” he ordered but Thanerah shook her head.

“No!” Hidan groaned deeply then he stopped the fire and put the cooking eggs onto the two dishes.

“Come on, bitch,” said Hidan as he took a plate.

She glared at him for what he called her but soon shrugged it off and collected her own plate. She followed Hidan to the small table but she just place her plate on the table then walked back to the kitchen.

She returned with two glasses, two forks and a carton of apple juice that she found in the fridge. She poured some apple juice in his glass and pushed it towards him.

“Thanks,” he said with his mouth half full of sausages. Thanerah only murmured to him as she poured herself some apple juice before joining Hidan in the table.

They ate in silent but they both didn’t mind. Suddenly Thanerah felt Hidan’s foot touching hers under the table, she nearly choked in her food and she looked up to see Hidan calmly eating food. She smiled and brushed her foot against him.

*You’re forgiven, Hidan.*