Chapter 30 Welcome Back!

Start from the beginning

When he caught her staring at him he asked, “What’s wrong?”

She shook her head, “Nothing is wrong, Hidan. It’s just that I’ve never know this drink before.”

“Well, you are from the Shinobi realm so it’s no surprise,” said Bansu before he finished his drink and crushed it with his hand before he threw it to a nearby bin.

Thanerah shrugged her shoulders, opened the drink and took a sip of it. It was fizzy and sweet. Thanerah shrugged her shoulders and drank the whole thing before throwing it into the bin with a simple throw. Thanerah looked at the tracks where the train is supposed to come; she tapped her foot on the ground with her arms crossed with her patients growing thin within a minute.

Everything was quiet for a moment until Bansu asked them, “So, when’s the ceremony you two?”

Thanerah shot her head towards Bansu while Hidan slapped his hand over his eyes, “Fuck, I forgot about that...” he grumbled under his breath.

Thanerah asked Bansu “Ceremony? What ceremony?”

He arched a brow at her, “You don’t know? When Lord Jashin intertwines two Jashinists together, there has to be a ceremony to make the marriage official.”

“What about you? Are you bond with someone yet?” asked Thanerah.

Bansu shook his head, “Nope, I haven’t found the One yet.”

Thanerah arched a brow again, “You can choose whoever you wish?”

“Yes, if two are attracted to each other and Lord Jashin sees that they’re capable of each other, he’ll bind them.”

Then suddenly they heard a honking sound echoing nearby from the distant. Thanerah walked to the edge of the tracks and saw the train coming.

“Finally...” mumbled Bansu as he stood up from the bench.

Thanerah stepped back from the restriction line as the train came closer. She could see a few people getting ready to get on the train as well but there were only like 5 people.

She suddenly felt an arm wrapped around her shoulders, “Come on, honey. Time to go” said Hidan with a playful grin on his face.

Thanerah smirked softly at him with an arched brow as the train stopped, opened the doors and Hidan guide Thanerah inside with Bansu.

--

 Thanerah walked through the window in awe as the land passed by but unfortunately it was still raining heavily. She looked at her right where Hidan was sitting; he was sitting with his arms and legs crossed while his eyes were closed as if he was taking a nap. She glanced at Bansu who was playing a game in his phone, Thanerah anime sweat drop at him before glancing back at Hidan.

Thanerah yawned softly, *Argh, I’m tired as well...* thought Thanerah, then she lightly laid her head on Hidan’s shoulder, but soon he wrapped an arm around her shoulder so she fell onto his chest in surprise.

“Hidan!” screamed Thanerah in embarrassment and surprise.

She looked up and saw Hidan smirking softly even though his eyes were closed. Thanerah huffed softly but scoot closer so she could get comfortable and cuddled her face on his chest while Hidan was rubbing her arm softly with his thumb.

--

“..erah? Thanerah? Wake up!”

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open and saw purple ones. She blinked a few times until her vision is clear and saw that it was Hidan. “Wh-What?” she asked while rubbing her eyes.

Hidan smirked softly and said, “We’re here”

“We are?” asked Thanerah and Hidan nodded.

“Come on” said Hidan.

He offered a hand out to her, Thanerah accepted and he helped her up. He brought her out of the train before the doors were closed and it immediately drove away.

Thanerah looked around to see that there was nobody but them. “Where are we exactly?”

Bansu answered her, “We’re very close to Hanatul City, all we have to do is to surpass the guards.” He turned around to walked down a road where it seemed to lead to another wasteland.

--

“You got to be kidding me, right?” asked Thanerah as she glared at the two men. They were on a sharp edge of a cliff and before them was a ruined city that is surrounded by a waste land.

This is Hanatul City?! It looks like a damn ruin!!” shouted Thanerah in a slight of anger. Hidan and Bansu smirked at each other before looking back at Thanerah.

“Babe, you have to calm down. This is not exactly Hanatul City,” said Hidan.

“But we have to be careful, I could sense some Ukrahs in there,” said Bansu as they could hear some faint roaring from the ruin city.

Thanerah felt a chill went up in her spine then she said to the two, “I think I better be in wolf form.”

Hidan shook his head, “No, its better that you’re in this form. If you walk around as a wolf, you’ll certainly attract attention.”

Thanerah arched a brow, “What do you mean?”

“Well, in your fucking wolf form you’re big. And the bigger you are the more Ukrahs you attracted.”

Thanerah sighed in small annoyance and said, “Then how are we going to get in there?”

“We’ll have to get in there quietly; hopefully we’ll get to the entrance without any interference.”

--

The three entered the ruin city, it was incredibly dark like its night time, even though it’s really in the afternoon but there were heavy dark clouds roaming above the city. Thanerah could see some skeletons, ruined buildings and other things.

“What happened here?” asked Thanerah quietly to one of the men.

Hidan glanced at Thanerah from the corner of his eyes and answered, “This city used to be Hanatul but then it was attacked so the High Priest and the Elders decided to take shelter above, where it’s safe.”

“Above?” mumbled Thanerah as she looked up but see nothing but dark clouds, “There’s nothing above but clouds.”

Hidan smirked softly and said, “That’s what you think. Hanatul City had to be hidden from everyone so it would be safe.”

“And how are we suppose to get,” she pointed up “, up there?” she asked. 

Hidan and Bansu smirked before he said, “Don’t worry about that.”

Soon they got to the centre of the City where it was just a small clearing. They stopped and Thanerah glanced around but nothing happened.

“Now what?” she asked but the men went silent until suddenly a glowing diagram appeared beneath their feet and Thanerah yelped in surprise.

Soon Hidan wrapped an arm around her shoulder and said to her, “Don’t be afraid.”

Thanerah looked up at Hidan and nodded. Soon she was surrounded by a bright light until she couldn’t see Hidan, Bansu, not even her own hands.

She closed her eyes tightly until suddenly she heard “Welcome back, General.”