“All right, let’s go” said Thanerah, she glanced at Hidan to see his back facing her and she arched a brow at him.

“Hidan, what are you doing?” she asked as she crossed her arms on her chest.

Hidan just shook his head, “Nothing.”

Thanerah narrowed her eyes at him but shrugged it off and walked towards the window to look outside. It was still night time but she could already see a medium size ship that was made out of metal. “Is that our ride?” Thanerah asked him.

He got to her side and nodded when he saw the ship, “Yep. That’s our fucking ride.”

Thanerah sighed softly then she turned around to go towards the exit of the bedroom, but before she left she said to Hidan “Hope you enjoyed the show.”

Hidan’s eyes widened as he stared at Thanerah shockingly before she left. Hidan whistled softly to himself with a small grin on his face “She did that on purpose....Tch, teaser” Then he followed his wife to the harbour.

--

When Hidan and Thanerah reached the harbour Hidan was greeted by an old man while wearing some caption jacket with a pirate shirt underneath it with black pants and boots.

The old man looked weird as well, with his big bushy grey bear that didn’t seemed to be shaved for a thousand years, his eyes looked berserk, his right eye was blue but the other was green. His hair was crazy as his beard with a few braiding. Strangely he was also wearing a pirate black hate with an old style smoking pipe hooked on the corner of his mouth. He also had a scrawny cane under his right wrinkled hand.

“Hidan, it’s been a long time!” exclaimed the old man as he and Hidan exchange a hug.

“Hey, old man” greeted Hidan with a knowing grin on his face.

When they pulled away the old man said, “How long has it been, Hidan? 20 years? You haven’t changed a bit.”

Hidan nervously chuckled and said “Pretty fucking much...” He smirked at the old man and said “I’ve seen you haven’t change a fucking bit since the last time I saw you,” as he shoved his hands in his jacket pockets. The old man grinned sheepishly before he noticed Thanerah, “Ooh, and who is this lovely lady? I hope she’s not your girl-friend, she’s a real keeper!” he compliment.

Thanerah blushed softly and looked away. Hidan answered while wrapping an arm around her shoulders, “Caption Kraze, this is Thanerah. And no, she’s not my girl-friend, she’s my wife.”

Caption Kraze blinked a few times before he asked, “When were you married, Hidan. Why wasn’t I invited to the wedding?”

He whacked Hidan’s head with his cane, “Ow! Fuck!” yelped Hidan in pain when his head got hit. He glared at the old man while rubbing his head, “It wasn’t my fucking fault, old man! It was a small ceremony, a very SMALL one” said Hidan.

Caption Kraze just sighed heavily, blowing out some smoke as well. Thanerah had to hold her breath from it, “Where are you heading this time, Hidan?” asked the Caption solemnly all of a sudden. Hidan glanced at the crew that was reloading the ship before glancing back to the Captain.

Hidan leaned forward to whisper to the Caption, they exchanged a few nods and a few whispered until they finally came into an agreement. Hidan did in his pockets and pulled out a small bag of coins and place it on the Captain’s offered hand. The Caption quickly hid the small bag of coins into his jacket and said “Welcome aboard”

Hidan and Thanerah walked aboard the ship, Hidan seemed to know the way because he led Thanerah through the passage into the ship. Hidan lead Thanerah down a thin hallway while passing many metal doors, until Hidan stopped in front of one.

Hidan opened the door and let Thanerah to enter in first. It was a normal bedroom with a double size king bed with a private toilet at the side and a small round window on the opposite side of the wall. Thanerah walked towards the bed and dropped herself on it.

“So soft...” mumbled Thanerah as she rubbed her face on the soft bed. Hidan shut the door behind him and took his black coat out.

“You’re tired?” asked Hidan as he sat on the edge of the bed and Thanerah nodded with her eyes closed.

Then she asked him, “How long is this trip?”

Hidan rubbed his chin in deep thought and answered her, “Well, it should take...5 hours.”

Thanerah sighed heavily then sat up so she could take out her sword from her back and unstrapped her weapon holder. She carefully put them at the corner of the room, then took her shoes off and lied down on the bed.

Thanerah yawned and closed her eyes, “Night Hidan.”

Hidan glanced down at Thanerah and said “Night Thanerah.”

--

After nearly 5 hours of sleep, Thanerah awake from her slumber. She groaned softly at the back of her throat and tried to move but then realized she couldn’t. She opened her eyes to see Hidan sleeping next to her while his face was resting slightly on her head with his arm and leg over her like a prize possession.

“What the...” mumbled Thanerah as she stared at Hidan who continued to sleep.

Thanerah soften her eyes and she asked him softly, “Hidan? Are you awake?”

All her response was a snore from him, Thanerah smiled softly before she gently removed Hidan’s arm from her and wiggled her way out of his gasp.

Thanerah dust herself off and looked back at Hidan to see him shifting on the bed so he was lying on his back but still sleeping. Thanerah walked towards the small round window to look outside to see nothing but the sea.

Then Thanerah decided to go outside so she grabbed her sword and put on the sword belt before sheathing the sword on her back. She glanced one more time at Hidan to see him still sleeping.

Thanerah quietly walked out of the room and went outside.

--

Thanerah was at the edge of the front of the ship while watching the sea as they pass by with the wind gently blowing against her face, she was looking up ahead and she could barely see a large land up ahead.

Thanerah shakily let out a cold sigh and she could see a fog of her breath. *It’s cold?* thought Thanerah with an arched brow. She rubbed her arms as she tried to keep herself warm, until suddenly someone wrapped their folds of their coat around her and wrapped his arms around her.

“Better?” asked Hidan from behind with a small smirk on his face, Thanerah blushed but smiled and leaned in Hidan.

They both were quiet until Thanerah asked “Is that Hanatul?” Hidan looked up ahead and saw the faint land that was getting clearer and clearer.

“Not exactly, but we will be there soon enough. It’s going to be fucking cold so you better have a coat with you.”

Thanerah looked at Hidan over her shoulder and said “But I have you.”

Hidan smirked, “Charming but I’m not fucking buying it.”

Thanerah groaned and she huffed away from Hidan.

He soon suggested “You could turn into a wolf.”

Thanerah slightly glared at him over his shoulder, “Do I have a choice?”

Hidan smirked before he kissed her cheek.

Suicidal Love::HidanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara