Chapter 26 Poor Hidan

Start from the beginning

Hidan’s stomach immediately growled in hunger before he dived into the water to quickly bath himself.

After half an hour, Hidan returned to the shore while Thanerah was waiting for him while sitting on a rock while chewing some of her food.

“Now, give me that,” said Hidan as he took Thanerah’s food box away from him and took two meats into his mouth. “Oh, how I fucking miss this” mumbled Hidan as he chewed.

Thanerah arched a brow and said “But you were only buried for a few hours, Hidan.”

He glared at her and asked “Would you like to try being buried underground, Thanerah?”

She quickly shook her head.

She let Hidan finished her food, when he was done he passed the empty box to her. “Now, let’s go.”

Thanerah stood up.

“But first we have to get rid of these.”

Thanerah looked up with an arch brow but understood when Hidan took his Akatsuki ring out. “Oh...” Thanerah looked at her own Akatsuki Ring that was in her thumb, but soon she took it out.

Hidan threw his into the lake and Thanerah did the same thing. “Ok, now we can go”

--

Thanerah and Hidan travelled to the Inn, they entered it while soaking wet because it was raining heavily. “Welcome back!” greeted the old chubby man who owned the Inn.

Hidan greeted back “Hey, old man. Got my clothes here like I asked?” asked Hidan.

“Yep,” said the owner of the Inn, he ducked to look at the back of his counter and pulled out a set of clothes. He passed it to Hidan when he reached the counter. “The ship will be here tonight so better get ready soon.”

Hidan nodded and he received a key to a room. He returned to Thanerah to grab her wrist softy and lead her to the bedroom.

When they entered the bedroom Hidan released Thanerah so he could get to the bathroom. “Don’t take too long. I want to take a shower as well,” said Thanerah but Hidan just murmured to her before shutting the bathroom door behind him.

An hour later Thanerah heard the shower being turned off, *Finally!* she thought as she glared at the bathroom door. Soon the bathroom door was opened and Hidan return coming out while wearing the clothes that he was given by the owner of the Inn.

*Oh my...* thought Thanerah as her cheeks started to turn pink. 

He was wearing a red shirt that is widely open so she could see his masculine torso, a pirate shirt underneath it, black pants, black boots and black gloves. He was also covered by black bandages nearly everyone.

Hidan didn’t look half bad in those clothes with his hair back to its style.

Hidan caught Thanerah drooling over him so he smirked widely and teased her by asking “Is there something wrong, sweetcheeks?”

Thanerah couldn’t respond because she was utterly shocked that this man is actually her husband.

“Babe?” asked Hidan with an arched brow but his smirk was still on as he walked towards Thanerah. Thanerah just continued to stare at him wide eyed until he suddenly got close to her face, close enough to kiss her.

“Well?” asked Hidan with a smug grin now. That’s when Thanerah finally snapped back into reality and slapped herself mentally.

“I-It’s no-nothing!” said Thanerah with her face turning entirely red.