Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine

Start from the beginning

Thanerah narrowed her eyes at him and said “You’re sick, Hidan. So let’s get you to bed” she grabbed Hidan’s wrist and dragged him towards the bedroom.

“Stop pulling me, Than-Achoo!!” but Hidan was cut off by another loud sneeze.

“You better not get me sick!”

“Well too bad!!”

--

Thanerah was sitting on the edge of Hidan’s bed while he was lying under the covers of it. Sometimes he would be ok but he would either be coughing harshly or sneezing a lot. Thanerah was waiting for the thermometer that is placed in Hidan’s mouth for two minutes.

Afterwards she pulled the thermometer from Hidan’s mouth, “Shit, you’re 107.6 degrees, Hidan. This is really serious” said Thanerah as she looked at Hidan.

He only scoffed at her while looking away, “So what? It doesn’t mean I can die from it.”

Thanerah cupped his face with her hand and she moved his face so he can look at her, “But you can still suffer a lot from it.”

Hidan groaned deeply but did not say a word. Thanerah stood up from the bed, “I’ll make you some soup to ease the flu.”

Then she left the room.

Hidan sighed heavily once she left and thought, *I feel like a fucking child all over again...*

--

Thanerah was in the kitchen while making some chicken soup for Hidan. Until she heard a voice entering the kitchen “It’s not lunch time yet, Thanerah.”

She turned her head to see Konan, she smiled at the second female member of the Akatsuki “Hello Konan” She only nodded to her in acknowledgement and walked to the fridge.

She asked Thanerah “What are you making?”

“I’m making some soup for Hidan’s flu.” answered Thanerah as she added some salt in the soup after having a test taste.

Konan arched a brow at her and asked “Hidan’s sick?”

Thanerah nodded and she could tell that Konan was quite surprised.

“I thought Hidan was immune to all sickness” said Konan as she took out some apple juice from the fridge.

Thanerah agreed with her silently with a nod, “You’re not the only one...” she mumbled.

--

Thanerah entered Hidan’s bedroom as she heard him coughing harshly in bed. “Wha-What the fuck is that? Cough! Cough!” asked Hidan before coughing harshly.

Thanerah answered as she sat on the edge of the bed next to his lying body “Some chicken soup. It will ease your throat.”

Hidan only continued to cough harshly with his nose slightly red and his eyes looked completely exhausted. “Whatever and just give me the fucking soup already” he grumbled.

Thanerah sighed heavily and passed the soup to him, “it’s hot,” she warned him but Hidan just pass the spoon to her and drank the whole thing without any pause until it was completely finished.

*That was fast* thought Thanerah before the empty bowl was passed to her. Hidan sighed heavily as he shifted under the covers and rested his head on the pillow as he closed his eyes.

“Argh, I hate being sick...” he grumbled under his breath.

Thanerah sighed heavily and silently left the room so Hidan could rest in ease.