Chapter 20 Suffer no More

Start from the beginning

Kisame grinned widely and said “Morning Hidan. Had a good night sleep on your wedding night?” he teasingly asked Hidan.

He glared hard at Kisame and growled “Watch your mouth Kisame before I take your fucking jaw out.”

Kisame only smirked widely at him.

Hidan walked to be on Thanerah’s side and saw the frying food in the pan. He reached a hand out to grab a sausage but soon his hand was hit by a wooden spoon. “Ow! What the fuck, Thanerah?!” he asked while waving his slightly throbbing hand.

Thanerah glared at Hidan and said “This is MY breakfast! I’m not cooking for anybody else!”

Hidan started to whine “Oh come on, Thanerah! I’m fucking hungry!”

Thanerah growled at him “Then make you own breakfast!!”

They both heard a loud sigh so they turned their heads to see Kisame, eating some eggs with a plate of breakfast in his hand. “What the-!?” said Thanerah as she looked back to the frying pan to see that it was empty and she shouted at Kisame “Kisame!! Give me back my breakfast!!”

Kisame already took the last bite of the sausage and there was none left in his plate. “Sorry kid, all out,” he said with a grin with the corner of his mouth all dirty.

Thanerah glared at Kisame and groaned deeply “Argh! Now I have to make it again!” 

She was going to go to the fridge to take out some eggs again but Hidan beat her and he pulled out a plastic box of sushi. “What about we eat this for breakfast?” he asked, Kisame’s jaw dropped with his eyes shot open and Thanerah grinned widely since Hidan knew that it pisses Kisame off.

“Hidan, don’t you dare!!” Kisame growled while glaring at Hidan but he grinned at Kisame.

“Payback’s a bitch, ain’t it?” Hidan walked to Thanerah’s side as he opened the plastic case of fresh sushi.

“Hidan, Thanerah, don’t!!” pleaded Kisame but they both ignored him.

Thanerah and Hidan grabbed a sushi and they throw it in their mouths happily.

“I hate you two!!” shouted Kisame as he ran out from the kitchen as he dropped the plate.

It crashed into a million pieces and soon Kakuzu entered the kitchen with his hair all crazy while wearing green pyjamas with yellow yen symbols on them but his eyes were shot widened in anger.

He saw the shattered plate and immediately asked Thanerah and Hidan while pointing at the broken dish “Who did THAT?!!!”

Thanerah and Hidan answered quickly “Kisame.”

Soon Kakuzu ran out from the kitchen as he screamed “Kisame!!!! You’re dead!!”

Thanerah and Hidan heard some crashing and booming while also hearing Kisame’s screaming until it stopped. Hidan and Thanerah shared a small laugh before Thanerah said to Hidan “Thanks.”

He smirked softly before he threw another sushi in his mouth “It’s no problem.”

Thanerah didn’t felt like it’s enough so she hesitatingly leaned closer to Hidan’s face until she softly pecked him near his lips. He froze in his spot and his cheeks started to turn pink.

“Really, thank you.”

Hidan stared wide eyed at Thanerah, he was completely speechless and his heart was racing rapidly in his chest.*Wha-What is she doing to me?* he asked mentally.