“Thanerah...”mumbled Hidan, he was quite shocked that Thanerah would save him and then suddenly snakes from Orochimaru’s sleeves came out to wrap themselves around Thanerah. She growled and she tried to get the snakes off but they wrapped themselves around her neck; suffocating her.

She growled before she got off of Orochimaru and banged around to try to get the snakes off but it only tightened around her neck. Hidan suddenly appeared by her side and grabbed the snakes to pull them off quickly with great effort. Wolf Thanerah coughed a bit and panted slightly while Hidan was patting her furry back after he threw the snakes to the far side.

Hidan glared at Orochimaru who was smirking widely at them then Hidan charged towards him with his scythe in his hand. Thanerah shook her head a bit since she felt a bit dizzy then she looked up to see Hidan fighting Orochimaru *I-* need to help him!* Thanerah quickly charged towards Orochimaru while he was distracted by Hidan.

Orochimaru saw Thanerah coming towards him and he smirked widely *Hmf, I have to retreat...* soon he turned into a million snakes again when Thanerah and Hidan struck at him in unison.

“What the fuck?” Hidan asked before he saw Orochimaru at the door.

“That was quite fun but our game has to end here, unfortunately.”

Suddenly a scratched up Kabuto appeared on Orochimaru’s side and asked him frantically, “Are you all right, Lord Orochimaru?”

Orochimaru chuckled and answered to his right-hand man “I’m fine, just lost an arm. That’s all” he licked his lips once again and said “These two are quite interesting, don’t you find, Kabuto?” asked Orochimaru.

Kabuto glared hard at Hidan who glared back with wolf Thanerah by his side as she was giving them a death glare.

“Indeed” growled Kabuto.

Soon a teenage kid who looked very similar to Itachi appeared beside Orochimaru “What’s going on?” he asked solemnly as he rested his hand on his sword handle. Thanerah narrowed her eyes towards the boy and immediately recognized him.

*He must be Itachi’s little brother. Sasuke Uchiha*

“Nothing important to you, Sasuke.” Answered Orochimaru and then he said to his followers “We will have to flee. I am in no condition to fight right now and I’m tired of playing with them already.”

Kabuto and Sasuke glanced at their Lord before Kabuto suggested “Lord Orochimaru, allow me to fight them.” He glared at Hidan, “I have some unfinished business with one of them.”

Hidan smirked at him in a way of accepting Kabuto’s silent challenge.

Orochimaru glanced at Kabuto and said “You’re in no condition to fight as well, Kabuto. I see that you’ve been beaten by Hidan.”

Kabuto growled softly at the back of his throat but bowed his head to Orochimaru “That is correct.” There was a hint of his voice that he was angry for saying it out loud, especially to Orochimaru who he respected the most in the entire world.

Sasuke scoffed softly and said to Kabuto “You’re getting soft, Kabuto.”

Kabuto glared at Sasuke from the corner of his eyes but didn’t say a word to him. Sasuke looked back to the two Akatsuki members and asked “Is the werewolf Thanerah, the one you have spoken before, Orochimaru?”

“Indeed” answered Orochimaru.

Sasuke scoffed “They don’t seem much of a challenge.”

Wolf Thanerah growled at the teenager and thought angrily *Why that little...*

Orochimaru warned his pupil “Don’t underestimate them, Sasuke. They’re stronger than they look.”