Bansu sighed heavily and said “Well, you know the way.” He walked towards a different direction as if nothing happened “I’ll see you there.” and then he was gone.

Hidan sighed heavily “Even for an old man, he can still fucking fight.” He stood up from the ground and turned his head to see the three. “Should you two get going?” demanded Hidan, Tukatsu and Reiku flinched and they were gone in a dash.

Hidan sighed heavily then walked to Thanerah who pulled her hands away from her face, she felt relieved when she saw Hidan was all right. Thanerah yawned since she is tired and she had trouble keeping her eyes opened “Tired?” asked Hidan with a small smile on his face, Thanerah nodded as she yawned again and rubbed her eyes; Hidan hate to admit it that it was cute.

Hidan quickly grabbed his scythe that was stabbed on the ground before the battle and he put it on his beck before he kneeled down before Thanerah on one knee “Come on” he wrapped his arms around her, intending to carry her bridle-style, Thanerah saw it coming so she quickly but lazily wrapped her arms around his neck as she buried her face in his neck.

Hidan stood up with Thanerah sleeping in his arms and he turned to the direction back to the Rain Village.

--

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open from her slumber, yawned loudly while rubbing her eyes but she rest her head back on the pillow with her eyes closed to continue to sleep but mumbled “What time is it...?” she also didn’t expect a reply from behind which was very close to her ear, “8 in the morning.”

She murmured to her mysterious talker and try to go back to sleep, until suddenly she realized that someone  was holding her body from around her waist so she shot her eyes open and quickly turned her head around to see Hidan who was watching her sleeping through the entire night ever since they came back from the meeting.

“H-Hidan?!” yelped Thanerah in surprise, but he only groaned a bit as he closed his eyes.

“Thanerah, not so fucking loud.”

Thanerah quickly shut her mouth so she started to apologize to him softly as possible “I’m so sorry, Hidan!”

Hidan just groaned again “Thanerah, keep the fucking noise down. I’m still trying to sleep.” He lied.

Thanerah immediately stopped, arched a brow then asked him “You didn’t sleep when we came back?”

Hidan only shook his head with his eyes closed but his arms never left from her waist which made Thanerah to blush.

“...would you like me to make you some Honey milk?” asked Thanerah politely with a soft smile.

Hidan shook his head and mumbled as he tightened his hold around her “No...just stay here with me for a while...”

Thanerah blushed even more but replied “O-Okay...” she relaxed in Hidan’s arms as he sighed a bit and buried his face in Thanerah’s hair to inhale her sweet natural scent of jasmine and honey.

“...so...sweet...” mumbled Hidan as he was falling into slumber, Thanerah’s heart was racing in her chest then she closed her eyes since she had nothing else to do but to sleep and she had a small smile on her face.

--