Miss Hunter

I smile down at my new socks. They had Septiceye Sam on them with 'Like a Boss' at the trim. I throw them on and hurry to put on my shoes. School starts in 15 minutes. I grab my keys on the way out only to see Absenth waiting for me.
She can't go to high school because all her information is stolen and barely matches up enough to get a job. 7:00 A.M - 10:P.M. At least it pays well.
I throw the keys at her, she glowers at me as she misses the keys by a lot. I jump into the car as she shambles in. She drives until we see a sign that points to a opening to a parking lot.

'Sanctuary High Be the Best You You can Be!"
I wince at how cringy the sign is. We drive up to the school office and I step out. "You gonna be ok kid?" She asks curious and worried at the same time. I  smile ,"Don't be scared for me I'm packin."  I smirk and glance to my bag. She nods and drives off.
I look around to search my surroundings. Everyone had gone to class, except a kid outside smoking a cigarette. I smile and walk over. "You got a spare?" He looks at me as if I kicked him in the dick or something. "Your Isabel Hunter right?"
He says as he hands me a cigarette and a light. "Yeah, what's it to ya?"
He looks at me shocked. "Everyone was scared that the thug that was coming to town would try to hurt or harass them or something!" He says looking disappointed. "What did you expect? A ravage beast bitch that can't tell left from right?" He looks embarrassed as he nodded. I roll my eyes, "Well thanks for the cig but I got to get to class." *Ring* And that's the late bell. I wince I run to the office to meet a older redheaded lady. I tell her about how I'm the new kid and I'm late.
She hand me 2 slips and says that all teachers must sign this at the end of the day. The other one was a tardy slip. I walk down the hall to A1 Math.
I put my earphones in my ears and walk inside. Good thing they can't see them because of my hoodie and hair. I push the door open to see a entire class whip there heads at me in less then a second.
I feel there eyes burning into my skull as I strut over to the front of the class and hand the note to ... I look at his name plate Mr. Collins. He smiles and stands and shakes my hand. "Students this is Isabel Hunter our new student from California. Please Miss Hunter sit next to Mr. Cullen."
I scan the wave of people to come across a extremely handsome boy. Bronze hair, chiseled jaw, muscles, and eyes to melt my soul.
I walk to the empty seat next to him and sit down. I turn so I'm facing the front of the class. But I always glanced back at Cullen. Mostly because he was staring at me. No fear, No Anger, No sadness, but was that.. annoyance? He kept staring and concentrating on me as if to read my forehead to spell out my occupation or something. I turn to him and whisper under my breath.  "Why are you staring at me?" I say quickly.
He seems to snap out of it to give a flustered face and a half assed I'm sorry. I look at him and smile. " I have No problem with the staring im just curious as to why your doing it."
I state acting nonchalant as he stares again but now in disbelief. 
I shrug and turn to the other class mates. Most were over the Anitial shock of seeing me, but others were looking at me with there peripheral vision or glancing every five seconds in my direction.
I sighed and put my head down until class was finished.
I walk down the hall when I hear a voice telling my name. I turn to see a wimpy boy with acne spread across his face.
"Hello?" he looked nervous. "My name is James, James Daron ." He smiles so wide I'm scared his face split in two. I look at him and give a slight smile. "uh Hunter, Isabel Hunter." he rolls his eyes and just leaves a shit eating grin on his face. "I know who you are everyone does. The native Cali girl, with the hot bod." he looks at me dead in the eyes and just laughs. And Laughs. And Laughs.
I look at him and slap him so hard I can see blood. He stares up at me with tears in his eyes. The halls go silent. I turn and come face to face with Cullen. I feel tears in my eyes. I can hear the whispers in the back of my mind. You could do better. he whispers into my ear, anger and wrath woven together. No its not right, she is not to show violence. His voice familiar and caring Violence pumps through her veins. I gripped my wrist.
I snap out of my trance. Cullen stares at me, as I heard the voices. He doesn't know, he will never know. " I don't need you Cullen." I spat.
I walked out of school. With a strut in my step. Even though Absenth and I are completely good on money I'm ass out of a ride. I grab my phone and rip out my headphones and call Absenth. No response. I keep Calling. And calling. And calling until her voice box was full.I sigh and look at My shoes. Why does this happen to me?
I close my eyes, only to open them again and find a native siting in between my legs while I ran my fingers through his hair.
I turn to my left to find Cullen with with his arms wrapped around my waist head tucked in the crook of my neck and I turn to my otherside. A blonde man lays on my thigh seeming to be sleeping? I'm not sure. All of a sudden I'm sank back into darkness.