Beginning Once Again

I look into the mirror. I sigh as I stare at the all to familiar curly hair. Brown and black intermingle to make my hair this shade. I look at my eyes. Black brown. Too familiar. Everything is the same nothing different besides the thoughts and voices that echo of the walls of my mind.
I sigh and go back to the task at hand. I scrounge around the bathroom for my now missing toothbrush, packing for my trip to the middle of nowhere.
My mother isn't the best at anything. She divorced my father, when I was the age of 10 and told him she was only going to take me.
He lives in Kentucky with my two sisters and brother. Alex is the oldest 25, Melanie is the second oldest 21, and Julian is the youngest 15. Me I'm 17. Dad became blind after there divorce and convinced Alex and her boyfriend to stay and take care of him.
I smile. Im glad he has someone.
I look toward the drive way to see my best friend Absenth outside leaned against her red pickup truck. Absenth agreed to come and live with me in the middle of nowhere. She smiles and beckons me to come out. Her real name is Evanessence but she introduces herself as Absenth. She said she want to be know as a hallucination not as a true being of earth.
I look around my room, almost barren besides a couple posters here and there. I smile triumphantly, "And now it's time to leave this God forsaken place" I whisper to myself as I close the door to my room and lock it.
I bolt outside to find Absenth glaring holes into my head.
"What was that? " she demanded. I looked at her mentally groaning."Nothing much just had to get some extra stuff."I shrug hoping to not further this conversation any more.
She glared for a couple more seconds and turned around and changed the subject. "Do you have winter clothes?" She asks, even though she knows my wardrobe consists of jeans and long sleeve shirts.
"No shit Sherlock did Watson need to help you or did you figure it by yourself?" I sarcastly said. She looks at me and glares. "Can I finish?" She snaps. "Yes you may continue" I say with a dissmisful tone to annoy her. She turned to me and sighed," I was saying that it turns out we are going to washington, a place called 'God's sanctuary' I got a house real cheap, it even comes with furniture!" Her eyes erupted with excitement.
I grin from ear to ear, Washington? It's the perfect place!! I hate the hot California air and the way the weather is bipolar as fuck. I go over and hug her as hard as I can. "Thanks" I say laughing at her previous excitement. "No problem and we are going to start going to school called Sanctuary high." She said grinning, she always wanted to know how it was to move away from cali. She's never been out of state.
I smile at her,"Well there's a first for everything." Her excitement contagious. It's hard to make me feel anything, I was just born that way my emotions only come out around certain people. Such as Absenth. I shake my head as if that would get that voice out. "Come on we are going to miss our flight." I say trying to escape that goddam voice in my head.
She looks at me holds up the Keys and said"I'm driving!!" "God please let us make it to the airport."
She glares,"get in" she snaps. I smile, Washington here we come.