Chapter 10 Ice Cream

Start from the beginning

Hidan went to the wash basin to grab a dry new clean spoon and joined Thanerah in the kitchen table, she put the bowl in the middle between her and Hidan before they both started to eat the ice-cream together in silent but neither of them care.

Then Hidan asked “You want some of my Honey milk drink?” after he took the last bite of the ice-cream. Thanerah nodded then stood up with the dirty dish in her hand and she put them in the sink.

*I’ll wash them tomorrow* thought Thanerah.

She glanced at Hidan to see that he was pouring some milk in two mugs for him and Thanerah. He finished for the next two minutes and passed the second mug of Honey milk to Thanerah.

“Thanks” said Thanerah before she blew the steam off her Honey milk drink, Hidan just murmured to her before drinking his drink, not even bothering to blow it. They both walked back to their bedroom after turning off the kitchen light, they entered the bedroom and Thanerah immediately went to her couch-bed while still drinking her drink while Hidan was walking to his bed.

He and Thanerah sat down on their beds while drinking their drink in silent then Hidan said to Thanerah “Tomorrow I’m going to teach you how you should pray to Lord Jashin, all right?” he asked her as he glanced at her, she nodded before she finished her drink. She put the empty mug on the night stand before yawning loudly, now she felt really tired.

“Night Hidan” said Thanerah as she went under the covers and quickly closed her eyes once her head landed on the pillow.

“...Night Thanerah” mumbled Hidan before he finished his drink, put it on the night stand, and went under the covers before turning his night lamp off.

--

Thanerah watched as Hidan was sitting silently on a Jashin diagram on the floor, made by his blood, he was praying to Lord Jashin silently with his eyes closed and his Jashin pendant against his lips. Thanerah was lying on Hidan’s bed, of course she asked if he was ok with it, Hidan reopened his eyes and dropped the pendant to let it hang around his neck. “Come here” he ordered to Thanerah, she obeyed and kneeled right before Hidan “Turn around” she obeyed, so her back was facing him. He put his arms around her which made her blush furiously with her heart beating rapidly in her chest but he only wrapped his arms just so he can grab Thanerah’s wrist with one hand with the other holding the black stake that aimed towards Thanerah’s opened hand of which Hidan is holding.

“Now, just relax” whispered Hidan in her ear that made her face flush even more. Then suddenly Hidan pressed the tip of his stake against her opened hand and pressed harder, hard enough for the sharp object to pierce into her flesh, releasing some blood. Thanerah wince and gritted her teeth in pain, but the pain soon turned into a shivering pleasure through her veins, like instead of the wound being hot and stinging, it was cooling and pleasurable. “You feel that?” asked Hidan with a soft smirk on his face, Thanerah nodded and then Hidan pushed more into her hand and she moaned softly by accident.

She quickly covered her mouth with her free hand and she looked at Hidan to see him grinning evilly. “Fuck, you sound cute when you moan” her blush deepened. Then Hidan took his stake out of Thanerah’s bleeding hand, then brought it to his lips so he can lick her blood clean off.

“Hi-Hidan!” she yelped in surprise but Hidan ignored it and continued to clean off Thanerah’s hand with his mouth until there was no more blood left and her wound was already healed.

“Hmm...You healed faster than I thought. To be honest, I’m kind of fucking jealous” admitted Hidan as he looked at Thanerah’s hand. Her blush deepened so she had to look away from him to prevent him from seeing her red face, but Hidan only chuckled at the shy Thanerah until suddenly they heard a knock on Hidan’s door “Who the fuck is it!?” asked Hidan with a bit of annoyance, then they heard a reply from the other side of the door.