Chapter 9 Thinking About You

Start from the beginning

“Hey fuckers!! Have you seen that fucking Tobi!?” asked Hidan.

Thanerah and Kisame glanced at the hiding Tobi who was praying to them silently. Then Thanerah and Kisame said to Hidan in unison “No.”

Hidan growled under his breath and stomped down the hallway while grumbling many curse words under his breath.

Thanerah and Kisame look back to the scared Tobi to see that he was sighing in relief “Phew, that was close.” Suddenly Hidan appeared behind Tobi in a cloud of smoke.

“Oh really, fucker?” growled Hidan.

Tobi froze from his spot and slowly turn his head to look at the angry Hidan who cracked his knuckles. Tobi laughed nervously at Hidan and said “Heheheh...T-Tobi has...” then he suddenly ran down towards the small hallway as he screamed “AAAAAAAAAAhhhh!!!!!”

“Come back here, fucker!!!” shouted Hidan as he chased after Tobi. Let’s just say that the kitchen was a complete catastrophe; it gave Kakuzu a heart-attack when he saw the chaos.

--

“Ow...” whined Tobi while Thanerah was healing the beat up Tobi.

“Sorry, Tobi. You shouldn’t have tricked on Hidan; you know how he is when he loses his temper” said Thanerah as she puts a pack of ice on top of Tobi’s head.

“Y-Yeah...Tobi knows now...now Tobi is really scared of Hidan...” whimpered Tobi.

Thanerah quickly hugged him since she knew that he’ll become a big cry baby soon “Aw, poor Tobi,” cooed Thanerah and Tobi hugged her back.

Then suddenly Hidan came into the room with his hair back to normal then he called out to Thanerah “Thanerah, I need to talk to you in private” said Hidan.

Thanerah turned to look at Hidan and asked “What? Now?” she asked

Hidan growled at her and said “It wasn’t a suggestion, Thanerah. Bring you lazy ass over here” then he grabbed hold of his scythe that is nearly strapped on his back 24/7 “Or would you like me to give you a fucking beating like Tobi?”

Thanerah and Tobi flinched, and then Tobi started to whine like a cry-baby “Tobi doesn’t want Thanerah to be hurt!!!Whaaaaaah!!!”

Thanerah glared at Hidan who was a bit shocked of Tobi’s sudden bawling but looked very annoyed with an anime vein popping on his head. Then Thanerah pulled away from Tobi and said to him “Tobi, I think I heard Deidara calling out for you,” and in a blink of an eye Tobi was on his way towards Deidara’s room.

“Deidara-sempei!!!!” squealed Tobi

Deidara screamed in anger, “What the fuck are you doing here, un!!!??!” then boom came from Deidara’s room.

Hidan walked to Thanerah and grabbed her wrist softly and lead her to his bedroom. Thanerah always had butterflies in her stomach whenever Hidan touches her, she blushed a bit as she followed or being dragged by him to his bedroom.*I wonder what he wants to talk about* thought Thanerah as Hidan opened his bedroom door and entered it with Thanerah. She closed the door behind her and Hidan released her wrist.

“Ok Hidan, what do you want to talk to me about?” Hidan didn’t say as he got to his drawer of his desk, pulled something out and hidden it behind his back as he walked back to Thanerah. “Hidan, what are you up to?” asked Thanerah.

When Hidan reached her he smirked a bit “I’ve gotten through a lot of trouble for making you this” then he pulled out a Jashin pendant, similar to his but it was quite different.