Chapter 6 Guardian

Start from the beginning

“It was an expression!! Now bring the f**king food in here, b**ch!!”

Kisame said to Thanerah “Don’t worry, kid. He’s always cranky when he doesn’t get his food.”

Thanerah gigged while Hidan blushed from embarrassment “Shut the f**k up, sushi-boy!! I heard that sushi is Lord Jashin’s favourite!” Kisame glared at Hidan before he walked back to the kitchen to get the food.

Hidan grinned in victory and mumbled “Tch, pussy” Thanerah sighed heavily then noticed the Krystol spreading against on her arm, now it nearly covered her entire arm.

*I’m running out of time...* then she also noticed Hidan’s mark spreading a bit more, stretching inside in his skin. Hidan cursed under his breath when he noticed it as well but when he caught Thanerah staring at his mark he shouted.

“Stop staring at me like some f**king idiot and get the f**king food!!” Thanerah jumped a bit from Hidan’s sudden scowled and quickly retreated back to the kitchen.

Hidan grumbled many curse words under his breath and when he saw the members in the table staring at him with a bit of disapproval he asked “What the f**k are you staring at? Do I have something on my face?”

Deidara first spoke “Don’t you think you’re being too hard on her, Hidan? I mean, she didn’t do anything wrong to you, un”

Hidan narrowed his eyes at him “It’s none of your f**king business, Deidara. I can treat her whatever I f**king like!”

“Whatever you say, Hidan. Besides I find her quite cute, un” Deidara said with a smirk on his face as he glanced at Thanerah through the kitchen doorway with her back facing him.

Hidan glared at Deidara and growled at him “Hey! Back off!”

Deidara arched a brow at Hidan and asked “Whoa, why all of a sudden protective of her, Hidan? Are you saying that you want her for yourself?”

Hidan started to blush a bit and started to protest “N-No!! Of course not!! I-I just...I just don’t want her to get any f**king distractions during her training! So don’t think of going after her, Deidara!!”

Kakuzu smirked and mumbled “You’re falling for her”

“Am not!!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!!!”

“Are too!!!”

Then Pein entered and heard the commotion so he shouted to them “Enough already!! We’re adults, not children!! So shut the hell up!!”

Hidan and Kakuzu immediately shut their mouths up from Pein’s scowling. Thanerah then walked out of the kitchen while holding a plate of steaks. “Dinner’s ready!” and Tobi followed behind her with a bowl of mushroom soup.

“And Tobi has made mushroom soup! Thanks to Thanerah-chan! Tobi’s a good boy!!”

During dinner Hidan said to Thanerah who was sitting right next to him “We’re going to train your Krystol after this”

“But what about the dishe-!!”

“It’s Deidara’s f**king turn!!”

Deidara nearly choked in his dinner “Wh-What!?”

Pein, surprisingly, turning to Hidan’s side “Hidan is right, Deidara. Tonight is your turn. Thanerah has already done so much for us. You didn’t expect Thanerah to do the job all the time, did you?”

Deidara grumbled unhappily and continued to eat his dinner with a big frown on his face.

--

“You want me to do what?” asked Thanerah as she and Hidan were alone in the Training underground. Hidan sighed heavily as he crossed his arms on his chest and repeated.