#11 I called mom

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Chill out, baldy, I’m leaving” I said grabbing my stuff and walking out his classroom. A smiled etched onto my face, I am shocked nobody had every mentioned his obvious wig to him before. He really wasn’t fooling anybody.

Walking down the empty corridors to my locker, I couldn’t help but look to the corner I first met the guys. Being out of history alone was just déjà vu to me. I hated the feeling where I feel like history’s repeating itself, it doesn’t always but for months I jumped in the shadows whenever I heard the slightest noise, scared of the same thing happening again. After a while, I realized it was getting too dangerous to go out alone so just stayed in an watched old episodes of ‘how I met your mother’.

“Alone at last” I heard someone say, I didn’t want to turn around, I could tell by the voice who it was and I knew that I was in deep shit. “I really don’t appreciate your little stunt at the party, I’m going to have to teach you a lesson for sure now” his breathe tickled my ear and I froze, his hands went to my shoulders, and then he ran them down my curves making me feel even more uncomfortable.

“Just piss off”

“I’m only making sure you’re okay, everybody has heard about your accident,” he paused, I had nothing to say but I mostly in fear that I’d say something that would give him the satisfaction to do anything. “Also, your argument with Chasey-boy means you are no longer his”

“I’m not anybody’s property”

“Shut it you slut” he growled in my ear. “You are mine

“I couldn’t care less anymore,” I turned around and slapped his hands away in the process. “You’re so ugly you think I’d even let you force me to do anything? God, you really are desperate” I let out a cackle that made me seem like a witch.

“Don’t fight it, you want me and I’m only giving you an offer you can’t refuse”

“Oh man, if I had to see your face everyday, I’d gouge my eyeballs out” he looked like his fat ego got shrunk and I smiled in satisfaction.

“That wasn’t very nice, was it?”

“I have to say, you are really determined here; you just never give up!” I exclaimed, getting bored with the situation.

“You seem frustrated,” he said bringing his hand up to play with my hair, successfully creeping me out. “I know a way that helps relieve you of that stress”

“Killing yourself? I’m all for not encouraging suicide but you’re an exception” I winked and slammed my locker door shut before maneuvering around him.

“Where do you think your going, dear Sophie?”

“Away from you, dead Connor” I said sarcastically.

“You are really annoying me now, I will get you

“In your dreams, Harrison, in your fucking dreams” I snapped shoving him in the chest. Something caught his eye and he lost the tough guy exterior. I turned to where he had looked and saw that one and only, the prick I hated…and punched. “This day keeps getting better and better” I muttered to myself, not caring that Connors eyes snapped to me and gave me a glare.