MY MOTHER'S TENACITY WAS A BREAKING BALL FOR ME

BASICALLY CRACK BCUZ IM BORED AT 4AM :> (IT IS NOW LIKE 1:40 PM)
I THINK THIS ONE'LL BE BRUCE'S DAUGHTER, THE READER, BEING A LITTLE AND MAYBE THE WHOLE STORY IDEK

--------------••——_——-————

"YoU sAiD wE cOuLd GeT bUrGeRs AnD gLiTtEr!" I pouted my lips out angrily and clenched my hands in to fists at my side. Daddy said we could get some Wendy's and some glitter from the store but now all he want to do is either patrol or do work :(

"I know, sweetie, but i have to work"
That's all he's been saying for the past hour, he doesnt even realise what I'm saying!

"Daddy, im gonna go and buy glitter myself." I pouted more, seeing if he could say yes and then realise his mistake when i buy the most glitter the world has ever seen :)

"I know, sweetie, but i have to work."
PLAN SUCCESS!!!

"Thank you Daddy ,I love you!" I smiled cutely and skipped out his office.

If you're wondering how old i am, I'm 17 :)
Im a little :)
Im pretty sure my brothers know about Bruce being busy, but they are all either on patrol or in their own house, so they cant make Bruce realise what he let me do.

I quickly put on some clothes other than my pyjamas and grabbed my stuffed plushie.
Oh how i love you mister.Suga420blazeitd00ds360noscope :)

Yes, that is his name. His nickname is Gummy :)
All of my brothers and me named him that. I named him the Suga part and they just told me to add the rest on :(

I put on my shoes and quietly walked out the door, almost on the verge of tip toeing.

As soon as i was on the streets outside of the gates, i started skipping to the nearest Pharmacy. They have the best glitter ever :)

"I dont give a sheet!I dont give a fork!" I sang out quietly, i don't curse since it doesnt feel right to me :(

I ran to the automatic doors of the store, and childishly hopped through them.
I was a normal glitter-buyer-person-customer here :)

"Oh hey Alex!" I pouted real quick at the absence of a pet name and turned to the voice.

"JayJay!" I gasped in delight and rushed to jump up and hug him.
Unfortunately, even though im 17, im short.
I'm 4'9 :(

"What are you doing here Baby girl?" He quickly put me back on the ground and , since he knew why i was here, started walking with me to the arts and crafts isle.

My heart fluttered for a minute and i lightly blushed, then giggled to myself mentally.

"YoU kNoW wHy!" I dragged out, going behind him and trying to jump on his back.

He picked me up into a piggy back ride and smiled at me.
"Glitter?"

"A BUNCH! Daddy isnt paying attention to me to im buying as much as i could find, then Wendys" i smiled :)

"I'll go with you, i was only here because i heard that they got more glitter and im making sure nobody but you takes any." Jason smirked at me, and put me down in the isle, letting me see all the glitter.

"WoAhHHHHH!" I gasped at all the colours and started putting them all in the basket i had found right next to me.
"Pretty :)"